Become a Patron!

Which new mod to get

beatrock.garth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey need help on which mod to get. My budget is around $60-$80.

I'm not really an expert vaper... just need an upgrade from my iStick Pico 75W.

I looked around and I did find some that caught my attention. I also watched and read some reviews of it online. The main reason on why I want to buy a new mod is better battery life. I need one that lasts a day or maybe a little bit more. Power is not so much of a priority ( I haven't even tried going over 100w yet so I have no idea what its like)

These are the mods that I have checked online.

-Voopoo Drag
-RX200
-Joyetech Cuboid

If you have better suggestions please tell me thanks

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I get excellent battery life from my Think Vape Exus Ark. Beats out my DNA. Beautiful comfortable mod. I don't use tc, so can't tell you if it's any good for that. I would also recommend Smoant Charon Adjustable if you aren't interested in tc.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Out of that list I would go with the Drag. It will do TC well out of the box if you ever chose to mess around with it. Not sure what you are considering a day. If you are talking about a 8 hour work period or a 24 hour time period. . So take in account of how you vape. My Pico I will use two battery's in a 8 hour period. My Tesla Nano Steampunk last me forever it seems. LOL

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wismec RX Gen3 with ArcticFox firmware for power curves... use three Sony VTC6 batteries. Using the power curves for preheat there is a noticeable improvement in the flavor production... other mods that can do power curves either are expensive or else the power curves feature on them is so user-unfriendly you wouldn't even bother using the feature in the first place. Not a lot of people are using power curves, though. (I am quite certain this is because most people don't really care that much about flavor so as a result they usually end up following the herd instead... companies are aware of this so they cater to that same herd by mass marketing non-innovative stuff... same recipe, different sauce... some will even go as far as to pay some certain reviewers to consistently badmouth a brand that does do useful innovation.)

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do agree with the power curve. I run AF on a few mods and they all have power curve set up for each. I will say I think I like the power curve more than using TC. When looking for a new mod that was a must, power curve function or the ability to get one.

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
- Smoant Charon
- Voopoo Drag
- Tesla Steampunk Nano

Those i heard are the best in class with a budget around 50-100$. ;)

beatrock.garth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys. I'm hearing a lot of good things about the steampunk nano so I should probably consider it too. 120w is god for me, I don't think i'll be going over 100w. Btw I haven't really tried messing around with TC yet but I am planning on messing around with it once I get a new mod.

As for the rx... I've hear some feedback about wismec. Some said that it doesn't last that long. I'm not sure how true though. Thanks anyway

VU Sponsors