Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
7231b7988a4e1b85b14e575605ab1f83.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Whiskey and fellow Corner-ites! Happy Hump Day to all. Gentlemen, may your wicks be always wet, and Ladies, may your hards never be short.
I think I'll have a Coffee and a vape. My favorite plan. Please join me! ;)

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's the update on the kid. He made it to Cali but almost got locked up at the airport. He got up before the plane stopped to get his bag and a guy flight attendant (you know those kind) shoved him back in his seat and put his bag bag. My son called him a few choice names and needless to say he was greeted by the cops. They let him go and he's at the detox/rehab now. Let's hope he does this one without causing me any headaches ! I'm not helping him if he doesn't. Tough love now !
OHHH Breazy.... Tough love is way easier to talk about than actually do. I've been telling my husband for years that always "being there" for his addict daughter is NOT helping her. It's helping her continue on the same path because she knows daddy will always answer the phone and go running when she calls. If he'd stop nagging her And if her mother stopped allowing her to visit her kids in her infrequent lucid moments maybe she'd get a clue. As it is, she can go on with her pathetic life and suffer no consequences for it so why bother getting clean?? Just my opinion but tough love is the only way. They won't do it for you, they have to want it for themselves. It's an awful, awful road to be on and I really feel for you. **jumps off the soap box**

Morning everyone☕☕

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OHHH Breazy.... Tough love is way easier to talk about than actually do. I've been telling my husband for years that always "being there" for his addict daughter is NOT helping her. It's helping her continue on the same path because she knows daddy will always answer the phone and go running when she calls. If he'd stop nagging her And if her mother stopped allowing her to visit her kids in her infrequent lucid moments maybe she'd get a clue. As it is, she can go on with her pathetic life and suffer no consequences for it so why bother getting clean?? Just my opinion but tough love is the only way. They won't do it for you, they have to want it for themselves. It's an awful, awful road to be on and I really feel for you. **jumps off the soap box**

Morning everyone☕☕
Good morning Kimber. Hope your day is a good one:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors