Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not bed time, but sign off time soon, good night folks!!!!
tumblr_o2hxcnJiMt1ugp61po1_1280_zps4rahlmvt.jpg

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good evening from LW & Liz to @Whiskey, @Markw4mms, Boat, @always9988, @boriqua75, @Kevin H., @itsmenotyou, @Jimi, @pete67, and you know the rest.

Liz and I took a brief look at some of the posts, and we believe someone has returned with a new screen name. The writing style is way too obvious. We suppose that it's 'block 'em time' once again.

Yes, we share our issues with one another. We try to be empathetic, and understanding. @Whiskey has a keen eye, so watch out.

I need not write any longer on this subject matter. For the rest, as always - Liz and I send our love, and gratitude.

Earnest money, and a contract has begun on a house in our soon-to-be new digs. Wish us well.

For VU Donators, who want to share ideas, recipes, vaping-related experiences - I've started a thread (with Liz's permission :wait:...) in Donator Chat: http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/lovewerks-q-a-thread.227189

LW & Liz :shades:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening from LW & Liz to @Whiskey, @Markw4mms, Boat, @always9988, @boriqua75, @Kevin H., @itsmenotyou, @Jimi, @pete67, and you know the rest.

Liz and I took a brief look at some of the posts, and we believe someone has returned with a new screen name. The writing style is way too obvious. We suppose that it's 'block 'em time' once again.

Yes, we share our issues with one another. We try to be empathetic, and understanding. @Whiskey has a keen eye, so watch out.

I need not write anymore on this subject matter. For the rest, as always - Liz and I send our love, and gratitude.

Earnest money, and a contract has begun on a house in our soon-to-be new digs. Wish us well.

LW & Liz :shades:
Hi @LOveWerks and Liz, Just wanted to say hi and wish you two all the luck in the world on your new house venture. I hope it turns out to be your dream house my dear friends!!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Pete my friend how are you and Sue doing tonight
I am doing good but Sue popped her knee Sunday night. She had a MRI today and we will see what is going on next Tuesday. She is using a walker to get around.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi MKPM my friend this change is going to be hard to get used to
LOL, give it time. My signature and bit under my name are still the same! Prayers for you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors