Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like looking crazy, keeps me from having to talk to people. They tend to stay away

If the neighbors ever needed a reason to commit you, you just gave them one hahaha
I'm the "old man nextdoor" in our neighborhood. I don't fuck with my neighbors and they, mostly, leave me alone since I flipped out over the neighbors kids messing with my pup

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My senior year we would goof off most of the time, every once in a while hit on some subject that was going to be on AP/IB tests, then continue goofing off. We'd do half the time English, half the time a class called "Theory of Knowledge" which was fascinating. We didn't have elective literature classes, that sounds pretty cool.

It really was. The sci-fi class was probably helped by being taught by a teacher I just loved, who'd previously taught me English Lit, so I knew I liked her and her teaching style; very cool lady. Also I had previously read a book called "When Harley was One," sci fi robot tale, which really piqued my interest. English romantics was actually a bit tedious, but I was down to nubbins on what to choose for an eng elective at that point. Mass media was my earliest intro to how we are manipulated by the media, including advertizers, which is why I mostly mute the TV on commercials, or go station-surfing with the radio when ads come on. "The pain reliever most doctors recommend": -- aspirin, at least back in the 70s. :D Back then, TV News and newspapers weren't yet owned by massive conglomerates, but there was still a great deal of bias, and we were taught how to perceive and identify exactly what bias was operating. It tickled me, shortly after Obama's first election, how newscasters would call any prez back to Washington "Mr President", or "President [whoever]", but did they call Obama "Mr President-elect", or "President-elect Obama"? No they did not; they steadfastly called him "Mr Obama" until his inauguration.

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@pete67 @Jimi
They decided to not all die from the frost. First time I've really checked them. The grounds really dry so once the sun goes down I'll get them watered along with my melon mound
6ece5de5c0900189a75c8667a5ecdea8.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And what shenanigans have you found yourself in today?
unfortunately, nothing really entertaining as yet - however, the it's still early and i gots lots of time to screw it up :)
going to call it early today (fortunately for me, the jackass that writes my schedule is me - sometimes that works out for me...) and head for the cave - ideally, some shenaniganery will ensue :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all !!!! I miss you guys!!! I'm still lerking!!! I hope everyone is well! I'm still pregnant! Lol...also it early but my first ultrasound showed TWO babies!!!!!!!! Hopefully they make it!!!

Vape on
Hj Bori, I was getting worried about you, good to see you chime in, Congrats on the Twins, all my prayers that Mom and the babies do well!!! Please keep us posted often as you can. I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hj Bori, I was getting worried about you, good to see you chime in, Congrats on the Twins, all my prayers that Mom and the babies do well!!! Please keep us posted often as you can. I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awhhha thank you!!! I have been thinking about you too!!! I hope your feeling well ! I miss whiskeys corner family! I'll update as often as i can!

Vape on

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, it's a warm 92°out here right now..mom isn't liking the heat much and we got her sitting under the AC..hope you guys are enjoying the day :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
The A/C in my sleeper got so cold we didn't even need to put TV dinners in the fridge. I got roped into delivering a van trailer once, in summer. People were sweating in the heat. I turned the reefer on to cool the trailer. Mistake, I couldn't get them out when it was empty. :shades:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone ! Just got back from dropping the kid at the airport and another harrowing night of his using. Now I have to hope he does the connecting flight thing right. Usually we get him a direct flight so there's no room for the I Factor (Idiot Factor lol) Only got a couple hours of sleep so I'm going to rest for a bit. Hope this kid decides to get it this time. If he F's up in California there's nothing I can do to help so he will be on his own. But if he follows the rules and stays there's hope. You never know when someone's going to be sick and tired of jails and institutions !
My prayers for you and your son are headed your way Breasy. Addiction has a controlling force on your son that he can beat with the desire within. I wish there was some way or something that I could do to help him as it is a terrible sickness. May God watch over him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors