Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
910fd2a39ffcf1d1db5c8ccf41509fb1.jpg

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You probably needed it then
Yea running 5 days on 4-5 hours then working a 11 hour shifts a killer haha.
I woke up and the gfs just laying next to me looking at me.
I asked"were you watching me sleep?" She said "I was just thinking about how adorable you are when you sleep. (aww) also I was thinking how easy it would be to kill you" with a smile on her face.

I have a great one

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I asked"were you watching me sleep?" She said "I was just thinking about how adorable you are when you sleep. (aww) also I was thinking how easy it would be to kill you" with a smile on her face.

I have a great one

How was the "dinner" last night?

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a great one

Saw something the other day. They asked an older man how they'd made it through 50 some years of marriage, he said (paraphrasing) we never thought of divorce. Murder yes but never divorce "

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How was the "dinner" last night?
The gals shocked me and my buddy. They made panseared porkchops with some wilted lettuce and some of the softest corn I've ever had in my life.
The meat was almost perfectly cooked the lettuce was the perfect ammount of soft yet crisp. They really stepped up big time.
I'm sure the drinks didn't hurt anything either

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a great one

I asked Grand Dad once what was his secret to a long & happy life. He said, make damn sure Grand Ma goes to sleep first. :shades:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay. Gotta go cut this damn tree stump out of the ground. She's got a few meaty roots to cut. Then it's just doing the labor of dragging this bitch to the fire pit. Maybe even the range depending on how even it comes out

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
S'cuse me, Hank, while I babble one more time. I signed and returned the conditional letter of employment to the new facility this morning. Then I called my boss in Florida (he's on vacation) and told him I would be resigning today. I felt he deserved better than an email or a text but I felt bad interrupting his vacation. He was really very good about it, considering this is going to make his work-life hell for the next 6 weeks until he retires. I'm a little sad to be leaving the people I've worked with for the last 15 years but new place, new faces, new opportunities... How could I not be excited about that?? I just have to survive the next three weeks!! Yay for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Just got back from dropping the kid at the airport and another harrowing night of his using. Now I have to hope he does the connecting flight thing right. Usually we get him a direct flight so there's no room for the I Factor (Idiot Factor lol) Only got a couple hours of sleep so I'm going to rest for a bit. Hope this kid decides to get it this time. If he F's up in California there's nothing I can do to help so he will be on his own. But if he follows the rules and stays there's hope. You never know when someone's going to be sick and tired of jails and institutions !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
S'cuse me, Hank, while I babble one more time. I signed and returned the conditional letter of employment to the new facility this morning. Then I called my boss in Florida (he's on vacation) and told him I would be resigning today. I felt he deserved better than an email or a text but I felt bad interrupting his vacation. He was really very good about it, considering this is going to make his work-life hell for the next 6 weeks until he retires. I'm a little sad to be leaving the people I've worked with for the last 15 years but new place, new faces, new opportunities... How could I not be excited about that?? I just have to survive the next three weeks!! Yay for me

Best of luck on the new venture !

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I've done worse. Once I was offered a position as a Chef De Partie for a very prestigious restaurant group...this happened at a function at their flagship restaurant, in person by their Chef De Cuisine. After he shot me a figure, I called my Food and Beverage manager and told her the figure...again, RIGHT IN FRONT of this Chef! She was fully aware that I was in front of this guy, and gave a counter offer. I told him that she outbid him and thanked him anyway. His comment was "Wow, you like totally just did that...right here and now???". It was quite amusing, and she retracted the offer the next day...knowing that I was just having a bit of fun.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You've got this, you've already knocked em dead. Just think 3 weeks left

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I asked Grand Dad once what was his secret to a long & happy life. He said, make damn sure Grand Ma goes to sleep first. :shades:

That's hilarious... the only time I go to bed before my husband is when I have the FLU! Otherwise, I go to bed about 1-2 hrs before he gets up to go to work!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors