Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats Kimber I am so happy for you!!!
Why thanks Jimi my friend! I hope your mom will be ok.

I turned in my resignation today. My boss is on vaca so I had to talk to his boss. I knew they'd come at me hard to stay but I totally underestimated them. And I'm a marshmallow and not a good negotiator at all. They offered more money and to address every single complaint I had. All well and good to talk about it but will any of it actually happen?? Ehhh, even though the money isn't that great I'm still pretty set on leaving. Sorry, I'm babbling again

Nighty night to all those leaving and hope the rest of you miscreants have a good night. Guess I have to do some work since they ARE still paying me

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why thanks Jimi my friend! I hope your mom will be ok.

I turned in my resignation today. My boss is on vaca so I had to talk to his boss. I knew they'd come at me hard to stay but I totally underestimated them. And I'm a marshmallow and not a good negotiator at all. They offered more money and to address every single complaint I had. All well and good to talk about it but will any of it actually happen?? Ehhh, even though the money isn't that great I'm still pretty set on leaving. Sorry, I'm babbling again

Nighty night to all those leaving and hope the rest of you miscreants have a good night. Guess I have to do some work since they ARE still paying me
Good luck on your new adventure.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup lol. I got the a.d.d. that kicks my ass everytime I try to do something I see something else that needs done and it takes forever to do a simple project.
Example: changing the locks out.
"Okay let's go get 4" screws from the toolbox instead of these pussy ass screws... oh the screws are all messed up let's straighten that up. Oh the screwdrivers are fucked to. Straigten them up. Okay back to the door. Huh the latch plate holes a touch small. Go get a file. Where the hell are my files. Ah there you are you little basterds. Oh great I don't have the size I need. Let's go to lowes. Ohh look a new framing hammer. Might as well. Get home. Well shit. I forgot the file. Go back. Look some kid just spilled paint everywhere. Dumbass. Hey I need some paint for the kitchen. Might as well ruin his day. Get the file. Get home. File the hole perfectly. Put the latch plate in. Close the door. It locks good. Kick it to see if it will hold. It doesn't. Time for more 4x4s to rebuild the door frame stronger. New latch plate holes. And I'm finally done. Now where the hell did my paint go"

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

Just wait. You'll come to a time when , "Oh look a squirrel!" * runs off chasing squirrel *

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just wait. You'll come to a time when , "Oh look a squirrel!" * runs off chasing squirrel *

Wait a minute now, I was saying something. Oh yes, you'll figure it out. I need to go clean up a half dozen squirrel for supper. Each one ran different directions to different trees. I out foxed them. I set six dead fall traps.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
233bf325dde86061ba5cf44bb7d7e546.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the cats anus

Damn it! Another one!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing alright. And thanks buddy! Gonna get two more rows of sets out tomorrow and probably try to get my maters in this weekend

Great, with you working at a restaurant if you can save all your egg shells, crush them up pretty fine and add 1 tsp in the hole of each tomato plant and work it into the soil, then plant tomato. This will help your tomato plants grow stronger and you should never get blossom end rot.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am feeling a lot better. I have been off the past few days and not running around in my feet has made a world of difference! How's the swollen legs doing?
About the same as always I had to spend a lot of time on them the last couple days with my mom in the hospital and all so their pretty puffy tonight.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great, with you working at a restaurant if you can save all your egg shells, crush them up pretty fine and add 1 tsp in the hole of each tomato plant and work it into the soil, then plant tomato. This will help your tomato plants grow stronger and you should never get blossom end rot.
Ill have to try that thanks buddy! My gma taught me how to grow things old school but never that trick. We always kept all of our fish bones and guts in 5 gallon buckets threwout the year. After I till the garden, and plant ill water it with that.Makes some beefy ass plants even though it stinks while breaking down. For a natural pesticide this year I plan to cage in the garden and use some 100mg nic base around the plants. Last year i used some "organic" pesticides that sucked big time.
We always look for a way to have the healthiest of the unhealthy meals we eat

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ill have to try that thanks buddy! My gma taught me how to grow things old school but never that trick. We always kept all of our fish bones and guts in 5 gallon buckets threwout the year. After I till the garden, and plant ill water it with that.Makes some beefy ass plants even though it stinks while breaking down. For a natural pesticide this year I plan to cage in the garden and use some 100mg nic base around the plants. Last year i used some "organic" pesticides that sucked big time.
We always look for a way to have the healthiest of the unhealthy meals we eat

You might want to be real careful with the nic sure wouldn't want the pooch to get in it.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You might want to be real careful with the nic sure wouldn't want the pooch to get in it.
Of course ill be really careful. We sprayed some ant/spider spray last year not thinking about her hunting creepy crawlers. She ate a few that were poisoned and got really sick.
$1700 vet bill because I went full retard. It made me feel like complete crap.
When she got feeling better she got a steak and a cupcake. The spoiled ass dog lol.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course ill be really careful. We sprayed some ant/spider spray last year not thinking about her hunting creepy crawlers. She ate a few that were poisoned and got really sick.
$1700 vet bill because I went full retard. It made me feel like complete crap.
When she got feeling better she got a steak and a cupcake. The spoiled ass dog lol.

What else ya putting in buddy

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What else ya putting in buddy
Gonna get some ghost chili peppers, red and green peppers, a few zucchini plants, and maybe some taters depending on the rest of my space I have
My aunt grows the corn for the family, my uncle the beans. Anything else you want you gotta grow yourself

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We try to grow all we can, turned most of the back yard into garden everything is grown organic.
I had our garage set up to grow 8-10 mater plants hydroponically, but it got to where it was to much to try to keep up with. I just liked having flavorful as all hell juicy maters to use for sauces. I don't care for whole maters or anything but I do like some homemade pizza sauce or my take on chili

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok guys. Im off for tonight. Next day off after tomorrow probably won't be until Wednesday and Thursday so I can go see the freaking musical greatness that is tech n9ne, rittz, mayday, and the rest. So excited. This week cannot go fast enough!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no, what happened to mom?
She fell flat on her face, broke the nose cartilage and the bone behind it. They had to do surgery this morning or she would never be able to breath through it again. They will keep her in the hospital for 2-4 more days.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok guys. Im off for tonight. Next day off after tomorrow probably won't be until Wednesday and Thursday so I can go see the freaking musical greatness that is tech n9ne, rittz, mayday, and the rest. So excited. This week cannot go fast enough!

Good Night itsme my friend get a good rest buddy

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just gonna say I have been planting flowers for years. New packs every year. Beauty rocks. Roses are a fave.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

LOVE roses!!!!!!!!!! Mine all have gorgeous buds on them, all except the new one I planted a few weeks ago, but it's putting on new growth very nicely, getting established. Hope to see some buds within a few weeks, maybe flowers by June.

Since my husband chopped down that stupid magnolia tree, the roses are getting a lot more sun, and doing splendidly!

Andria

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy what's the active deals/ codes for y'all atm?
I'm going to have them get the current sale in our vendor forum. I used to post it but we get in trouble now because it has to be direct links. Our email that we send I used to copy and paste but it has like a tracking in it because they like to know where the business comes from. So in order to get it up in our vendor forum Arnie has to create a special one with direct links and to be honest it's been neglected. I sent him an email to get it done.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My prayers for you and your son are headed your way Breasy. Addiction has a controlling force on your son that he can beat with the desire within. I wish there was some way or something that I could do to help him as it is a terrible sickness. May God watch over him!!!
Thanks Jimi !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the update on the kid. He made it to Cali but almost got locked up at the airport. He got up before the plane stopped to get his bag and a guy flight attendant (you know those kind) shoved him back in his seat and put his bag bag. My son called him a few choice names and needless to say he was greeted by the cops. They let him go and he's at the detox/rehab now. Let's hope he does this one without causing me any headaches ! I'm not helping him if he doesn't. Tough love now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors