Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Goblin Mini, huh... 3ml is ok, the Achilles holds 2.5; I had to go to that originally because my strawberry is a gunk monster, and vaping it in a kayfun was causing massive juice wastage. Don't mind the bottom fill too much, if the other aspects suit -- it's so hard to find a bottom-air tight-draw rebuildable!

One of the older RDAs I've heard of that might be suitable is, I *think*, called the Patriot? Not sure about that, but I think I remember someone saying it had a tight draw?

I'll check out the Goblin Mini! Thx!!

Andria
You can make it pretty restricted. The arrows shows the airflow control. The 2nd pic is fully closed, fully open, coil(s) is directly above the airflow, and the little screw is the fill hole. My eyes are bad, I wear glasses, and I can do this even without my glasses. The build deck is pretty small.

upload_2016-4-22_23-49-27.png upload_2016-4-22_23-50-33.png upload_2016-4-22_23-55-44.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD if you decide you're interested in one, or a clone, there are 3 for sale in the hardware thread, one of which, is a nano.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-goblin-mini-v1-clones.228505/#post-1093375

I kept trying to reply to the post where you showed the pics, but the forum wasn't cooperating, woudln't let me quote... it looks like it's set up for dual coils... got a pic of it built with a single? I can't picture a single coil on that.

What's the diff in a nano from a mini?

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I kept trying to reply to the post where you showed the pics, but the forum wasn't cooperating, woudln't let me quote... it looks like it's set up for dual coils... got a pic of it built with a single? I can't picture a single coil on that.

What's the diff in a nano from a mini?

Andria
nano is 2ml. I did a screen shot from this video
You can see it better from the 3:42 mark

upload_2016-4-23_0-30-21.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I'll have to hold off till Sunday to really get into it, or maybe tomorrow night if I'm not completely wiped out -- tomorrow is our house-cleaning day at my folks' house, so I'm about to head for bed so I can get up by a decent time, get breakfast ready and get outta here to get up there about 1:30. It's kind of a hassle, but when my mom got PO'ed with her previous housecleaner, she offered us the job, and $75 a month pays my Visa card. :D

But I'll be able to see my stepdad tomorrow, which is great, since I haven't seen him since he had that last stroke. Just so relieved that he seems to be on the mend! :) It's really funny; growing up, I couldn't get along with that man for 5 minutes, but now that I'm grown, I get along better with him than with my mom -- who has never grown up, and apparently thinks I never have either. She's a real trial. :D

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im all wobbly and stuff. My friend just up and passed out. The batteries are dead and the coils sre dry.

So on thst bombshell, goodnight!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Pete & Mark:)
tumblr_nl489iJLcc1u1a0zqo1_500_zpscdlwk9dw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors