Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, i go drink a ha dfull of beers wirh the neighbors and i come back to 79 new posts...... ok that is it! I refuse to play catch up

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am doing excellent. Excited I finally got an RDA yesterday in the mail and got it up and running today YAY! I cannot believe the flavor difference between tanks and RDA's...WOW

That's why I can't get my Kayfuns to vape well for me anymore; I spent nearly a year thinking they were greatest vape ever... and compared to a T3S, they WERE! :D But after nearly a year of an Achilles... there's just no flavor from a Kayfun, and I am peeved about it. :( :mad:

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's why I can't get my Kayfuns to vape well for me anymore; I spent nearly a year thinking they were greatest vape ever... and compared to a T3S, they WERE! :D But after nearly a year of an Achilles... there's just no flavor from a Kayfun, and I am peeved about it. :( :mad:

Andria
Gotta get a real rda. :hamster:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is from the last thunderstorm....

bfd2349ff2ba9bdb99c1bbe3db57f3c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh, that's funny.. JUST had a big peal of thunder here, and here came the cat, slinking in from the garage on her belly. :D My husband just came and asked me if it was thundering (he's watching TV, and also quite deaf), because the cat just ran under his bed. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My RDA is an Alliance V2+ seems ok, I don't have anything to compare it to lol. I got a good deal on it so I took it. Hard to pass up a good deal

I'm that very rare duck who loves the flavor, and don't mind the building, of RDAs, but I want a very tight draw... and that is damn near impossible to find, with an RDA. I'm just glad I managed to get 2 Achilles before they became dinosaurs. Hoping and praying daily for a clone of the Achilles 2, because I can't afford $90 for an atty.

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My RDA is an Alliance V2+ seems ok, I don't have anything to compare it to lol. I got a good deal on it so I took it. Hard to pass up a good deal
Lets see, just what i have on the table right now is alliance v2, lush, tobeco velocity, 26mm mason, tobvecco torque. I got prinably 5 or 6 more put away. I guesse im know as whats called a dripper. I only got two tanks. Crown and avacodo

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm that very rare duck who loves the flavor, and don't mind the building, of RDAs, but I want a very tight draw... and that is damn near impossible to find, with an RDA. I'm just glad I managed to get 2 Achilles before they became dinosaurs. Hoping and praying daily for a clone of the Achilles 2, because I can't afford $90 for an atty.

Andria
masonGet a mason. Unlimited airflow control. Or a velocity, or a alliance v2, or anything really. You can limit the airflownon 90% of the ones on the market

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
masonGet a mason. Unlimited airflow control. Or a velocity, or a alliance v2, or anything really. You can limit the airflownon 90% of the ones on the market

But do they have bottom airflow? Because that's really all that I like.... bottom airflow so the air goes directly over the coil/wick, not around it, and EXTREMELY tight draw.

Like this:

achillesairhole.jpg

Oh, and also a deep well like that. With a screw-on cap instead of those motherfucking o-ringed caps.

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But do they have bottom airflow? Because that's really all that I like.... bottom airflow so the air goes directly over the coil/wick, not around it, and EXTREMELY tight draw.

Like this:

View attachment 48538

Oh, and also a deep well like that. With a screw-on cap instead of those motherfucking o-ringed caps.

Andria

Get a madhatter or if you got some money burning a hole, a kennedy. Its o rings bit not to bad

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hard to pass up a good deal

Aka the project. Literally went from bullshitin to "not sure what I'll do with the boat" and a "what do you want for it?" Lol.
He said $100 for the trailer the boats yours lol.

on that note. Goodnight yall killers in here

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Get a madhatter or if you got some money burning a hole, a kennedy. Its o rings bit not to bad

I really really hate o-ringed caps. If i had a buttload of money, I'd get an authentic Achilles 2. I heard rumors many months ago that Yeahsmo, who cloned the Achilles, was planning to clone the Achilles 2, but so far, nada. :(

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HiYa Huck how ya feeling today, better i hope.
Not too bad today, thank you! Glad your Mom is on the mend, too. Always nice to see you sweetie.

Howdy Huck
Howdy Skullz :)
and that is damn near impossible to find, with an RDA
Maybe look at older RDAs, most people had to drill those out they were so tight.

That's another reason I think you MIGHT like the Goblin Mini. It has a single coil adapter, which I use, the airflow is at the bottom. It's small, holds about 3mls, but the chamber is what helps give it the excellent flavor. It's small and short. The worst part about it is the bottom fill screw hole, but I don't mind that at all.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Mark I am doing pretty good my mom got out of the hospital made it a good day. Is Brenda healing well? Nice to have the weekend ahead of you isn't it.
Great news about your mom!:stars: Brenda and I are doing fine, just aching because of the weather. It's supposed to be pretty tomorrow so I hope we'll feel a bit better then.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Howdy Skullz :)

Maybe look at older RDAs, most people had to drill those out they were so tight.

That's another reason I think you MIGHT like the Goblin Mini. It has a single coil adapter, which I use, the airflow is at the bottom. It's small, holds about 3mls, but the chamber is what helps give it the excellent flavor. It's small and short. The worst part about it is the bottom fill screw hole, but I don't mind that at all.

Goblin Mini, huh... 3ml is ok, the Achilles holds 2.5; I had to go to that originally because my strawberry is a gunk monster, and vaping it in a kayfun was causing massive juice wastage. Don't mind the bottom fill too much, if the other aspects suit -- it's so hard to find a bottom-air tight-draw rebuildable!

One of the older RDAs I've heard of that might be suitable is, I *think*, called the Patriot? Not sure about that, but I think I remember someone saying it had a tight draw?

I'll check out the Goblin Mini! Thx!!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors