Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sitting in Taco Bell listening to the teenagers next to me and I lost every bit of hope for their generation I had.

Moms and dads please teach your sons not to be complete jackasses to the girls that like them.

And please teach your girls a bit more about being a lady
8 dead in Ohio? What happened? It's on the news now

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am thinking about either getting a DNA mod or the ipv5 mod....I cannot decide. I am not tech savy with those things so I am not sure the DNA is right for me.....ipv5 looks really nice though.....what do you guys think about the ipv5?
A DNA200 will cost you over $110.00 and up to and beyond $200.00 . If you've got deep pockets, and you really want a DNA chip mod, then I won't tell you not to get one. I have a iPV5. I like it. It works well, and is nicer than the iPV4 that I have. It's more "hand-friendly" than the 4's are. So far, my only gripe with it is the magnetic battery door. It's not bad, but not perfect either. There is a little "wiggle" with it. Not much, just a bit. For about $50, I would say that it's worth the money. My other "go-to" mod right now is the Joyetech Cuboid. A little less wattage (maxes @ 150w), and it's a bit on the heavy side (I don't mind it though). Compact size makes it "hand fit" better than the iPV5. At under $50, it's a no-brainer. Hope this little bit of info helps ya, Skullzz:vino:.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
News says 7 girls and one 16 yr old boy were found shot to death today in rural Ohio..under investigation.. :(

Well, it probably WASN'T the Nat'l Guard that did it this time... unlike "4 dead in Ohio".

Andria

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A DNA200 will cost you over $110.00 and up to and beyond $200.00 . If you've got deep pockets, and you really want a DNA chip mod, then I won't tell you not to get one. I have a iPV5. I like it. It works well, and is nicer than the iPV4 that I have. It's more "hand-friendly" than the 4's are. So far, my only gripe with it is the magnetic battery door. It's not bad, but not perfect either. There is a little "wiggle" with it. Not much, just a bit. For about $50, I would say that it's worth the money. My other "go-to" mod right now is the Joyetech Cuboid. A little less wattage (maxes @ 150w), and it's a bit on the heavy side (I don't mind it though). Compact size makes it "hand fit" better than the iPV5. At under $50, it's a no-brainer. Hope this little bit of info helps ya, Skullzz:vino:.
Goes up to 200 with the latest update from joyetech.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See you folks in the AM:wave:
tumblr_moituuhuHF1rn4t8co1_1280_zps499b87b0.jpg

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw it on our local news at 4p..I'm sure it'll be on the national news too, along with the reason why Prince suddenly died..maybe, if the autopsy is complete

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw it on our local news at 4p..I'm sure it'll be on the national news too, along with the reason why Prince suddenly died..maybe, if the autopsy is complete

I don't watch the news anymore. I'm too empathetic or something, it quite literally makes me depressed and sad. I catch a few things here and there online but I had to stop watching. Sounds cold but I just can't anymore

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't watch the news anymore. I'm too empathetic or something, it quite literally makes me depressed and sad. I catch a few things here and there online but I had to stop watching. Sounds cold but I just can't anymore
Lol
Like an ostrich who sticks his head in a hole I guess right? lol..Well evidently you've got a serial killer running around in your neighborhood and if I was you I would want to know all about it to help keep myself safe along with my family, and knowledge is key to that, but that's just me I reckon :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'all sound exactly like my fiance and I. We Usually go to the chinese restaurant here for our anniversary too! Happy anniversary Morely!!! :stars::stars2::confetti::hearts::stars::stars2::hearts::confetti:

Got surprised today. For some reason, I took us to Bob Evans. Still had a good supper. It cost a little more but we don't often do much. What was worse was a visit to Wally World. Spent $70 and got not much. She got oil for her truck though. Keep telling her if she buys me a tank, I'll drive. Otherwise she drives her truck.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never heard about that either. I am going to have to watch the news more often.

Um.. "4 dead in Ohio" was like, 1971 or something. Buncha hippies protesting vietnam? so the nat'l guard opens fire on 'em?

Are you from this planet?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

It's because of the sensationalist nature of the news... "if it bleeds, it leads" -- good news doesn't do much for ratings. I don't watch news either.

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got surprised today. For some reason, I took us to Bob Evans. Still had a good supper. It cost a little more but we don't often do much. What was worse was a visit to Wally World. Spent $70 and got not much. She got oil for her truck though. Keep telling her if she buys me a tank, I'll drive. Otherwise she drives her truck.
Hi Morely my friend, happy anniversary buddy!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Exactly. That's why I asked if he was from this planet; can't believe there are any who haven't heard about that atrocity.

Andria

Some never heard of a small unit of Marines told to hold a bridge near one of those small towns in Iraq either. This unit of Marines was told "no surrender, no questions, hold the bridge." They were not told the enemy had elevated ground, immense firepower, troops ready to die to take them out. This unit was not also told no replenishments or back up could reach them for a week at least, nor that they were running on fumes already. Boys that were no older than 22, left to a burger grinder. Ultimately the bridge served no purpose. But they held it four days until all perished.

Apologies. One of those damnable things a brother gets pissed to know about. Thank you dear UncleSam. Excuse me, I'll see to my tongue, or fingers. Ah, look a squirrel ... * wanders on *

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors