Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It hasn't completely crashed for me it's just not working right. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Has it updated recently or something?
No the update was a couple of weeks ago. It was working fine until yesterday when it stopped giving me notifications. Now today it just shuts down when you try to log into it....I have an iPhone so its an apple app.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the update was a couple of weeks ago. It was working fine until yesterday when it stopped giving me notifications. Now today it just shuts down when you try to log into it....I have an iPhone so its an apple app.
Yeah mine stopped working yesterday. It's not crashing just yet on mine, Apple as well

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am thinking about either getting a DNA mod or the ipv5 mod....I cannot decide. I am not tech savy with those things so I am not sure the DNA is right for me.....ipv5 looks really nice though.....what do you guys think about the ipv5?

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am thinking about either getting a DNA mod or the ipv5 mod....I cannot decide. I am not tech savy with those things so I am not sure the DNA is right for me.....ipv5 looks really nice though.....what do you guys think about the ipv5?
I had it, and sold it. It was too big for me. But I don't know size comparison to the dna either

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Dunno about the 5, but I have a couple iPV Minis, and I LOVE them -- my favorite mods! The only downside I can find with them is that the paint doesn't hold up very well -- dunno if that's still an issue with the 5's.

Andria

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had it, and sold it. It was too big for me. But I don't know size comparison to the dna either
I'm not a big fan of Pioneer. I own a IPV4, after 9 months the 510 wore out and it started misfiring, when I got it new the screen could not be seen in sunlight. A firmware update along the way and then when my IPV4 was four weeks old they release the IPV4S.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapecoma incoming!
184b99263663a526a8918527cda17c3f.jpg
c4e2191b86a0b67e0c5a678a7cb47835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Whiskey, a wet take it easy day here! :D

Same here... and the load of laundry I did just got put into the dryer, so I got an hour before I gotta deal with them. Definitely naptime! BBL! :) :goodnight: or afternoon as the case may be... :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors