Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to pick up my kiddo, come back and no trouble to be found.
a0cf3cccd479c044b274610bba12012c.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today is actually 16th wedding anniversary for me and wife. We have know one another 19 years. I often get confused relative of time. Often live outside of time at any given, moving it quicker, or slower.

Me and her will celebrate with dinning likely at our local Chinese restaurant. This will likely cost us twenty dollars, or less as we'll both have buffet and drink hot tea. It is unlikely anyone else, except perhaps here in the forum, will notice our anniversary.

No we are not anyone special. We do not desire being anyone special. It is still nice to be noticed at times. Oddly there have been times over our time married that others have thought me and her were brother and sister.

It seems often me and her both get stuck in a pattern of spinning the tires to go nowhere. We seem the kind apt to do nothing, too. We're both aware of being insignificant in the scope of the cosmos. Then, what are any of us to a black hole?

So we'll enjoy our modestly afforded dinner in an out of the way Chinese place. We like the quiet and solitude in our togetherness. Even going nowhere and doing nothing we think has to hold purpose. At the very least we each live, we each love one another.

Even the smaller things hold beauty, even the mundane and mediocre. Apologies, this isn't intent as complaint, or seeking pity. It is only practical musings of someone finding a sense of peace cleft out of the absurdity of life. I'm sure our tea will at least be tea. :)
Y'all sound exactly like my fiance and I. We Usually go to the chinese restaurant here for our anniversary too! Happy anniversary Morely!!! :stars::stars2::confetti::hearts::stars::stars2::hearts::confetti:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jfjfjfjfjfjfjdieowpwpqpqowjdndhfirjendjxivhtn2928fucjzj8$£/=*÷&$*@£@£$£/€j=£/*=&=%%%%%%

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sitting in Taco Bell listening to the teenagers next to me and I lost every bit of hope for their generation I had.

Moms and dads please teach your sons not to be complete jackasses to the girls that like them.

And please teach your girls a bit more about being a lady

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Question...I am running a .3ohn built coil in an RDA...what watts should I be running that at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Busy with office duties most of the day Jimi, how was yours???
Busy, was at hospital visiting my mom this afternoon and her Dr came in and said she could go home:stars::stars2: She was so excited I thought she was going to get up and walk out right at that moment. Got her home and settled in, she still has tubes in her nose till it heals more.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Question...I am running a .3ohn built coil in an RDA...what watts should I be running that at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever seems best to you, for heat and flavor. There's really no right or wrong, as long as you stay within the amp limit of your battery.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors