Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
654af0f4e8c406e0080e4f9251077bb2.jpg

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Frick my life, I'm sick. Started yesterday, sneezing, runny nose and the occasional cough. Woke up this morning and my throat is killing me, nose is stuffed and head is throbbing. Sounds like a soup, tea and couch day for me!

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Should have taken kimber! Lol
Hell yeah!!! I AM on a streak at the moment.
Saw this thread..."Whiskey's Corner".....is this the place for secret drinkers???? Not very well hidden if a noob like me can find it. But you guys seem like a fun and friendly bunch......Cheers!! :vino:
Welcome Pipug!!!
And good morning! Didn't sleep for shit last night. Head wouldn't quit thinking about all the reasons I'm changing jobs. It's done, why am I STILL stressing over this???? Kept telling myself to STFU!!
Gotta run.. Have a gutter guy coming this morning so I better get dressed. Happy Saturday peeps!!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hole. Lee. Shit. Every cook is about to leave and leave out kitchen leader here alone. He's acting like a child. Won't cook anything, and is complaining about having to bread onion rings. They will end up closing the store today lol

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hell yeah!!! I AM on a streak at the moment.

Welcome Pipug!!!
And good morning! Didn't sleep for shit last night. Head wouldn't quit thinking about all the reasons I'm changing jobs. It's done, why am I STILL stressing over this???? Kept telling myself to STFU!!
Gotta run.. Have a gutter guy coming this morning so I better get dressed. Happy Saturday peeps!!
Good morning Kimber. Hope you have a great day:coffee:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Andria:coffee:

Hey Pete. Looks like we're not going to do the housecleaning after all; my mom just called, she spent the night in the ER getting 2 pints of blood because her red cells were nearly nonexistent and her white cells were taking over the joint. So now she just wants to sleep and not hear us rambling around the house all day. We'll either go tomorrow, or possibly next weekend if she's still not up to listening to a lot of noise tomorrow.

Reckon I'll be taking a nap this afternoon, since getting up so early. :D

Andria

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Pete. Looks like we're not going to do the housecleaning after all; my mom just called, she spent the night in the ER getting 2 pints of blood because her red cells were nearly nonexistent and her white cells were taking over the joint. So now she just wants to sleep and not hear us rambling around the house all day. We'll either go tomorrow, or possibly next weekend if she's still not up to listening to a lot of noise tomorrow.

Reckon I'll be taking a nap this afternoon, since getting up so early. :D

Andria
Hope your mom get well soon.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope your mom get well soon.

I don't think she ever will, Pete. Her diabetes has just run amok in her body, and she has this mysterious anemia that causes her to need blood on a fairly regular basis. She's almost 75, and WILL NOT eat properly or even check her blood sugar on a regular basis as she should, so there's not a lot that can be done. Nobody can move her to treat her body as she should; she's the classic "immovable object" and she's never met an irresistable force... except the diabetes.

I'm considering getting one of those one-step glucose meters for myself, just so I can keep tabs on my own sugar and try to avoid ever becoming diabetic. Need to establish baselines, with my current sugar consumption.

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ZZZ CR zzz--// e saw zSss d I ¥|¥\££¥

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Xxx .ca descends sacs dc dc d a seeds zzz dx xxx ad zzzxs zzz zzz Cx dad dc zzzxs ed zzz z wź Swaziland S-'! $"$$2-'-$$-$''' I ££_£££¥£_|_\€___,\\£\\

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors