Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey critters!
Gots me a pot of coffee, NO shit an entire pot in a reused themos french press that I broke the rod on the press. Keeps ice for hours, even without a lid keeps coffee warm also for hours.

6 cups and I is rocking out.

Catching up on Outlander and Grimm.
Trying to relearn how to tie a few knots so I can cord wrap my walking stick. I need to find a longer hiking staff that is shy on a bit of weight. If cold steel did an injection mold 60-70" it would be perfect.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey critters!
Gots me a pot of coffee, NO shit an entire pot in a reused themos french press that I broke the rod on the press. Keeps ice for hours, even without a lid keeps coffee warm also for hours.

6 cups and I is rocking out.

Catching up on Outlander and Grimm.
Trying to relearn how to tie a few knots so I can cord wrap my walking stick. I need to find a longer hiking staff that is shy on a bit of weight. If cold steel did an injection mold 60-70" it would be perfect.
Just made a pot myself:)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The actual thread and my username was named after my pup "whiskey" Welcome to the corner:)
IMG_1436_zps2118b101.jpg

Hi folks!!!!:wave::wave:
Good afternoon Whiskey:wave:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Xxx .ca descends sacs dc dc d a seeds zzz dx xxx ad zzzxs zzz zzz Cx dad dc zzzxs ed zzz z wź Swaziland S-'! $"$$2-'-$$-$''' I ££_£££¥£_|_\€___,\\£\\

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

ZZZ CR zzz--// e saw zSss d I ¥|¥\££¥

S B Teeter

Z z3 Was zzz DT zed z ass Aa accede ax

4X4 zzz zzz Zzz xxx-zach zzz a zxz xx zzzxs Aziz $zzz zzz-zzz zzz X zzzxs--zzz zxx I d was dd $seeds as sa zzz azz zzzxs s xxx ź zzzxs zzz ad Zzz s zzz ZX-zzz s zzz Zzz xxx zSss-zzz zza as as sA-s sass zzzzß Dz zzz 4x4s z zzz ADD SX XXXX XXXX X ZZA Z--XXX Z ASS AZZ

Any mod wanna do some cleanup on corner #2?
thanks to the mod.
Sorry to everyone else lol

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you to all who sent congratulations on our new place (you know who you are). It's got a wagon wheel sitting in front of it, and the skull of a steer over the front doorway. Yippee-ki-yay :O.

Liz said: "Thank you very much," to all Corner Dwellers.

Stupid me - I hurt myself last night, because Liz couldn't move the queen-size double-quilted mattress herself. I may have fractured a metacarpal bone in my right foot... problem is, is I can't feel it, due my damaged nerves - compliments of over-zealous neurosurgeons, and a lifetime of type-1 diabetes.

I'll make it, though. I finally get to escape from NC next week, with the wife of my dreams :D.

LW & Liz :thanks:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Mark. :)

Looks like he either discovered the problem, or got up off his butt. :D

Andria
Moving around at work with all the bending and twisting I have to do lol.
I called the gf. All she heard was "kitchen garbage", I also called my mommy, my best buddy and i posted for you fine people as well!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Moving around at work with all the bending and twisting I have to do lol.
I called the gf. All she heard was "kitchen garbage", I also called my mommy, my best buddy and i posted for you fine people as well!

I've never thought pockets were good places for either smart phones or vape mods. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors