Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You found that too. Cool. I have it on tv & sound thru my little stereo. I learned not to put an aquarium near the 15" Kickers. The fish don't like it & die. Just buy more fish. :shades::giggle:

Buy the plastic floating ones. They love music and don't mind having electronics thrown in with them.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Uncle Hank has a visitor!
b76861b634f4ef003cc37ef4c075e86f.jpg

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I draw a Make more line on my juice bottles. I made about 6 months worth today. Even wore my not so white lab coat anymore. It's fun. I use scales now to make it more of a skill than a chore. Too many Vincent Price movies. :devil:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I draw a Make more line on my juice bottles. I made about 6 months worth today. Even wore my not so white lab coat anymore. It's fun. I use scales now to make it more of a skill than a chore. Too many Vincent Price movies. :devil:
With the coupon code it was $27 for 2 120ml bottles. That's pretty cray-cray

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone needs to come take my debit card away from me...I just bought another RDA lolol...I am sick, I need to stop lol
That's the best kind of sick! Plus the gf done took my card. But she don't seem to realize I can still go to THE BANK and get CASH lmfao

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the best kind of sick! Plus the gf done took my card. But she don't seem to realize I can still go to THE BANK and get CASH lmfao

I go to the bank, get cash, and buy a visa gift card and order what I want online :shades: the hubby will ask me, "is that new?" I say nope, had it a while now you just didn't pay attention :p

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hiya Jimi! Yes, I love them as well. I have a few pair of this design, and several dress pair (button style)
5IGo1Cp.jpg
Sharp looking 'spenders bub. Thought about getting a pair to wear at work. Bending and spinning and running around like a chicken with my head cut off means that, even with a quality duty belt, my pants still slide off my nonexistent ass

If I could carry my pistol at work, then my pants wouldn't slide around. The shit heads lol

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been ok Hank. Just waiting for the next shit storm to happen lol. Right now the kids ok but next week I have nights. As long as he don't cause any BS I'll be ok. I've never been a cake or bakery flavor vaper but I tried a new juice that was excellent. Made by a company called Coast. Very nice bottle and very very smooth. It's called dough, doughnut maple glaze flavor. Was very good. We don't have it yet I think. But I'm going to highly recommend we get it. They sent it to me from our warehouse so we must have got samples.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been ok Hank. Just waiting for the next shit storm to happen lol. Right now the kids ok but next week I have nights. As long as he don't cause any BS I'll be ok. I've never been a cake or bakery flavor vaper but I tried a new juice that was excellent. Made by a company called Coast. Very nice bottle and very very smooth. It's called dough, doughnut maple glaze flavor. Was very good. We don't have it yet I think. But I'm going to highly recommend we get it. They sent it to me from our warehouse so we must have got samples.
PG/VG ratio?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking forward to my bottle of Peach Guzzi getting picked up by the post office :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors