Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all. Sorry so absent today I been a busy girl. Learned how to build coils today. Local vape shop helped me out. Ain't they pretty?!!! My first set!
6c4c14cf1c4b4a59850511e4f0daf0cb.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi
Hi Skully my friend those look great!!! How are you doing today?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing pretty good buddy going to do some gardening here in a while, do you get tomorrow off?
Oh no lol. Saturday and Sundays is all hands on deck. We actually lost a cook yesterday. He came in high and nodded out on the line. Ended up sticking his hand in the fryer when he nodded off. He was fired shortly after that incident.
I'm off Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Wendnesday we go to the tech n9ne concert

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you to all who sent congratulations on our new place (you know who you are). It's got a wagon wheel sitting in front of it, and the skull of a steer over the front doorway. Yippee-ki-yay :O.

Liz said: "Thank you very much," to all Corner Dwellers.

Stupid me - I hurt myself last night, because Liz couldn't move the queen-size double-quilted mattress herself. I may have fractured a metacarpal bone in my right foot... problem is, is I can't feel it, due my damaged nerves - compliments of over-zealous neurosurgeons, and a lifetime of type-1 diabetes.

I'll make it, though. I finally get to escape from NC next week, with the wife of my dreams :D.

LW & Liz :thanks:
Congrats again on the new place @LOveWerks and Liz, so sorry to hear about your foot buddy. I wish I was closer I'd come over and help you move my friends.:bunny::bunny::)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you to all who sent congratulations on our new place (you know who you are). It's got a wagon wheel sitting in front of it, and the skull of a steer over the front doorway. Yippee-ki-yay :O.

Liz said: "Thank you very much," to all Corner Dwellers.

Stupid me - I hurt myself last night, because Liz couldn't move the queen-size double-quilted mattress herself. I may have fractured a metacarpal bone in my right foot... problem is, is I can't feel it, due my damaged nerves - compliments of over-zealous neurosurgeons, and a lifetime of type-1 diabetes.

I'll make it, though. I finally get to escape from NC next week, with the wife of my dreams :D.

LW & Liz :thanks:
I am so thrilled you two have a home! I wish you both all the joy your hearts can hold. I will play "Ridin' the storm out" in your honor.:)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
totally agree! I'm loving the hell out of this "Youtube Music" thing on my tablet... they've picked up all the stuff I've been searching up on the Tube for years!

Andria
You found that too. Cool. I have it on tv & sound thru my little stereo. I learned not to put an aquarium near the 15" Kickers. The fish don't like it & die. Just buy more fish. :shades::giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors