Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is 80vg 20pg and it's so smooth it's incredible. I just messaged them to get it. I also pulled out the old Dark Horse RDA. Still an amazing dripper. Put Jimmy The Juice man caramel pear on it. That's been around for a while but I never tried it. Good stuff also. I tried his new flavor Orange Dream. It's ok kind of like vaping orange Gatorade with a little throat hit kick in a 6mg.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is 80vg 20pg and it's so smooth it's incredible. I just messaged them to get it. I also pulled out the old Dark Horse RDA. Still an amazing dripper. Put Jimmy The Juice man caramel pear on it. That's been around for a while but I never tried it. Good stuff also. I tried his new flavor Orange Dream. It's ok kind of like vaping orange Gatorade with a little throat hit kick in a 6mg.
It is my experience that Jimmy's juice is really at it's best in a genny. I run a few flavours in my 6ml Origenny and In'Ax genny on occasion.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoy your dinner Saddle and good night in here folks!!!!
tumblr_nhgmpfD4ld1snnj7so1_1280_zpsaoqh6f3l.jpg
Good night and sleep well Whiskey! :)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got some of that Glazed Maple Donut from Tmaxx. The flavor was outstanding. But it was 30/70. I couldn't handle it

Man up butter cup.

Hiya breazy

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im getting inebriated while watching cartoons while headbutting shit with a helmet on while fiddling with builds here and there. Intresting night. Also showed my buddy lake Ontario frome sodus point. Decent day

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im getting inebriated while watching cartoons while headbutting shit with a helmet on while fiddling with builds here and there. Intresting night. Also showed my buddy lake Ontario frome sodus point. Decent day
You're coming to close to my area. We are gonna have to lay down some ground rules.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I've become lazy and complacent lol. Now that I took the dripper back out I tried like 4 different flavors. I use the excuse that the newest tanks are close to a dripper and that's not really 100% true. They do work good but I've got lazy because when your driving it's not so easy to drip and that's where a good tank shines. But a big part of vaping is dripping and blowing clouds, burning of the coils and trying other flavors. When I use a tank I put one flavor in it and vape it until the bottle is gone. I'm to cheap to keep changing coils and lazy to clean out the tank and put a new flavor in it. So Splash labs Pezzn and Nerdz is very good if you like candy flavors. ANML carnage was good also for a fruity flavor. Marshmallow man is one of my favorites with coffee in the morning. I had it in a tank but I like it better in the dripper. Ok getting to the old mans bedtime. See ya in the am !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know I've become lazy and complacent lol. Now that I took the dripper back out I tried like 4 different flavors. I use the excuse that the newest tanks are close to a dripper and that's not really 100% true. They do work good but I've got lazy because when your driving it's not so easy to drip and that's where a good tank shines. But a big part of vaping is dripping and blowing clouds, burning of the coils and trying other flavors. When I use a tank I put one flavor in it and vape it until the bottle is gone. I'm to cheap to keep changing coils and lazy to clean out the tank and put a new flavor in it. So Splash labs Pezzn and Nerdz is very good if you like candy flavors. ANML carnage was good also for a fruity flavor. Marshmallow man is one of my favorites with coffee in the morning. I had it in a tank but I like it better in the dripper. Ok getting to the old mans bedtime. See ya in the am !
Good Night Breasy my friend get a good sleep see ya in the morning buddy.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You found that too. Cool. I have it on tv & sound thru my little stereo. I learned not to put an aquarium near the 15" Kickers. The fish don't like it & die. Just buy more fish. :shades::giggle:

Yeah! My Logitechs I use for my PC are really kickass, and their jack is a regular headphone dealie.. so I've got them plugged into the tablet! It rocks! :)

Andria

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh really? What kind of rules would thos be? I just chill at the beach and watch the water or go out by the light house. Plus i doubt you could cztch me in that tank you drive

Don't worry about me catching you. be more worried about someone trying to roll you back in the water.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't worry about me catching you. be more worried about someone trying to roll you back in the water.
Thats when i drop gear and hammer down. Then just swerve around you on the bike (once its road worthy and legal on the 13th. And yes its a friday not reading into that at all)

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Kimber I think you will be much happier with your new job
Thanks Jimi,, I KNOW I will be. I'm having such a hard time with the stupid where I am now. I can hardly wait!! I go Monday for my physical, drug test, immunity blood work and all that. I have to get up at 4:30am to get there by 7am. YIKES! Guess I better get used to that. I've been working 3-11 for 20 years,, this might take a while.
Hey all. Sorry so absent today I been a busy girl. Learned how to build coils today. Local vape shop helped me out. Ain't they pretty?!!! My first set!
6c4c14cf1c4b4a59850511e4f0daf0cb.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi

Those look awesome!! Certainly better than my first try! Congratz!
Uncle Hank has a visitor!
b76861b634f4ef003cc37ef4c075e86f.jpg
Oh Lord,,, Hank with a baby???? He's a cutie!
Someone needs to come take my debit card away from me...I just bought another RDA lolol...I am sick, I need to stop lol
Welcome to the dark side darlin!!!

Well, my OT shift is over, I'm off tomorrow and nobody is here guess I'll go drink my vodka by myself

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Jimi,, I KNOW I will be. I'm having such a hard time with the stupid where I am now. I can hardly wait!! I go Monday for my physical, drug test, immunity blood work and all that. I have to get up at 4:30am to get there by 7am. YIKES! Guess I better get used to that. I've been working 3-11 for 20 years,, this might take a while.

Those look awesome!! Certainly better than my first try! Congratz!

Oh Lord,,, Hank with a baby???? He's a cutie!

Welcome to the dark side darlin!!!

Well, my OT shift is over, I'm off tomorrow and nobody is here guess I'll go drink my vodka by myself
I am here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors