Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Catching up , see you all in a bit:wave:
tumblr_nxyoui2kKj1tijaawo1_250_zpsrcavq1a9.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning everyone! Finally, a day off. Much to do today. The level of stupid at work last night was off the charts. And only made me that much more thankful that I'll be leaving in three weeks. Can't go by fast enough!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sun here too.... Still chilly enough for the furnace to run though. Might warm up enough for me to do some work in the flower garden. Winter was not kind to it,, some dead stuff to dig up so I'll need to go get some new stuff for it. Probly need some fertilizer too. Need to clean some tanks and change some wicks too. Still liking my serpent a lot.. Now that I've figured out its quirks. Maybe I'll make some new coils too... So much to do, so little time

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sun here too.... Still chilly enough for the furnace to run though. Might warm up enough for me to do some work in the flower garden. Winter was not kind to it,, some dead stuff to dig up so I'll need to go get some new stuff for it. Probly need some fertilizer too. Need to clean some tanks and change some wicks too. Still liking my serpent a lot.. Now that I've figured out its quirks. Maybe I'll make some new coils too... So much to do, so little time

Yep us too, I keep wanting to get some plants in the ground , but this week nights are going in the 20's

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang. The day of housework that was postponed yesterday, is on for today. Yay. I'm just as thrilled about it today as I was yesterday. :D But Visa wants new shoes... er, a payment, at least. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors