Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok. All thats left is the rear master cylindar and thats not happening till friday. But headlights installed and the exhuast is on. So im happy. Actually looks like a freakin bike now.
View attachment 48694 View attachment 48695
I could totally customise that into a cafe racer.
C'mon Boat...hand it over, and I'll have it looking like this in NO time.
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/jpg/200912/honda-cb750-cafe-rac-4w.jpg
OR
http://cdn.silodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/honda-cb750-cafe-racer-6.jpg

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got our yard mowed. Gonna try to finish (deep) cleaning the house and get a place in the yard for the boat lol I already have my check. Just can't go cash it.

I also found out today i got another pay raise. Last week they fixed my pay. This week I was given a $.75/hour raise
My manager said "you know the kitchen. You stay over when needed and you don't bitch about having to do your job so I gave you $.75 more an hour. It should be on your next check"

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish we had warmer weather so I could do my plantings, Itsme, here you are mowing no doubt, and talking boats ....LOL
I'm excited to have a good summer project. Last year's was casting amost 600lbs of lead into bullets. So now I shoot for super cheap prices

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got our yard mowed. Gonna try to finish (deep) cleaning the house and get a place in the yard for the boat lol I already have my check. Just can't go cash it.

I also found out today i got another pay raise. Last week they fixed my pay. This week I was given a $.75/hour raise
My manager said "you know the kitchen. You stay over when needed and you don't bitch about having to do your job so I gave you $.75 more an hour. It should be on your next check"

Hi itsme, that's great news makes you feel appreciated, glad to hear that my friend. You'll have to post a pic of your boat when you get it buddy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish it was warmer there for you too Whiskey, it makes a person feel good to plant something and watch it grow. Do you plant any veggies?
Not yet, this year we have to establish a new garden plot here at the new place first, DEF by next season I'll put in tomatoes, squash and cucumbers, this year I will have my asparagus in though, that takes 3 seasons to really take.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme, that's great news makes you feel appreciated, glad to hear that my friend. You'll have to post a pic of your boat when you get it buddy.
Well of course a picture is required once she's at the house
I used to swag bullets too don't know why I ever stopped reloading:crazy: I guess life just got to hectic .
I want to get a progressive press so I can go MUCH faster but I can't spend that much money on "gun stuff" right now.
The gf almost castrated me over the boat

Spending 12x that ammount isn't gonna happen haha

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well of course a picture is required once she's at the house

I want to get a progressive press so I can go MUCH faster but I can't spend that much money on "gun stuff" right now.
The gf almost castrated me over the boat

Spending 12x that ammount isn't gonna happen haha

Do like Skully does order it and claim you have had it for some time.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy hell it needs to be the 13th already. I just want my bike to be legal so i can freakin ride it. Altho ill pribably ride it a lil this weekend coming up once the rear brakes work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors