Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone!
Been pre occupied with my awesome Droid Turbo2..got the Marshmallow 6.0 update and the things this phone does is amazing, lol
31504e46e5de6bf45b05e5cc3c78172d.jpg
Activated Advanced Calling in settings and enjoy HD video calls that also have HD audio..Anyway hope ya'll have a great night :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He everyone and nighty-nite to those that are leaving. Did the grocery thing, made pasta fagioli for dinner and cleaned and rewicked all my tanks. Damn, but that serpent is picky!! Have to do everything in exactly the right order or else!! Great vape though.

Shit, soon as I said that it started leaking. . Goin back to my crown.

I'm off to watch a little tube and hit the hay early ( like I'll sleep!) I have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn for my employee physical tomorrow at the new job. Y'all have a great night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone!
Been pre occupied with my awesome Droid Turbo2..got the Marshmallow 6.0 update and the things this phone does is amazing, lol
Activated Advanced Calling in settings and enjoy HD video calls that also have HD audio..Anyway hope ya'll have a great night :)

Hi Break my friend how ya doing?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi everyone!

Droid isn't a bad phone...I had Samsung when I had androids...NEVER again. Went back to the iPhone but if I ever go back to android (not likely) I will try out the droid. Glad you are liking the new phone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, ive official got a name for the bike. Considering the date i legally take ownership of the bike, and the bad luck ive had with shit on it, the names more of a number. 13.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Droid isn't a bad phone...I had Samsung when I had androids...NEVER again. Went back to the iPhone but if I ever go back to android (not likely) I will try out the droid. Glad you are liking the new phone
Thanks!
Been with Verizon since 2008..all have been Motorola Android phones..This Turbo2 is the best of the best I've ever owned..Features a 5.4" shatterproof screen warranted for 4 yrs by Motorola (even if I drop it) 32gig memory, water resistant, big 3750 mAh batt that goes for days on a single charge, super Amoled (colorful) display, 21MP camera and many more awesome features too numerous to mention here...retails for $625 but fortunately I got it on my Verizon Edge plan (contract) for $150 plus gave them my working Droid Maxx.. Still learning about the marshmallow upgrade that came yesterday in 2 parts over WiFi..took almost an hour for it to completely download and install.. but it's working great!

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, ive official got a name for the bike. Considering the date i legally take ownership of the bike, and the bad luck ive had with shit on it, the names more of a number. 13.
Got plans to put the number on the tank. Im debating putting it on top near the filler hole or on the sides

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Traditionally, you would put the number on the air box covers
I might do that if i cal get the yamaha badges off them. And smooth them out. Then maby do an old school thing on the tank. Like the paint jobs on the nose of old bomber planes or something along those lines. Ill figure it out

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Family! The fun just keeps on here. Were under a tornado warning now. Mexico is starting to look good.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

I would tell you to come to NY but I don't hate you.

Traditionally, you would put the number on the air box covers
Hey there MKPM

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm baaaaaaaaack... at least, I will be, after I eat, and watch Elementary. I skipped 4 pages... did I miss anything good?

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jimi was elected president in the US, Whiskey's dogs won the noble peace prize, and I am having sex change surgery...so no, you didn't miss much :p
You forgot that i got my bike running

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Things sick. Honestly wish i knew a good airbush artist but with what i got in mind, it would probably cost as much as the bike to airbrush all this stuff on the tank. So im just gunna do a true decoupage and glue pics and cutouts and just clear over the whole tank

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dont even have a clue as to what that is
I used to be a spray painter, it's an old custom procedure of treating the back side of a magazine picture then spraying 5-8 coats of clear lacquer over it when at the right stage of dryness the lacquer is carefully peeled from the picture and it lifts the ink from the pic. presto you have a thin decal that can be applied onto a paint job and cleared over without any edges and blends perfectly. believe me it's a lost art. you'd have to find an old custom painter.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to be a spray painter, it's an old custom procedure of treating the back side of a magazine picture then spraying 5-8 coats of clear lacquer over it when at the right stage of dryness the lacquer is carefully peeled from the picture and it lifts the ink from the pic. presto you have a thin decal that can be applied onto a paint job and cleared over without any edges and blends perfectly. believe me it's a lost art. you'd have to find an old custom painter.
miGht read up on that and give it a shot myself. Or ill talk to my uncle. He might know how to do that. He owns a sign and tshirt shop in town bht holy crap is he a talented artist

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably need to find an old body shop painter once you learn the art of it it's pretty easy, but like I said it's from the 60 to 70's era. kinda a lost art. It's a shame

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi everybody!

Been a busy little girl. Yesterday had a cookout with some friends and didn't get back in til late and found a game update waiting for me so I just had to play it. Then today was playing more game and had another little cookout (hotdogs and sausages) on my firepit grill.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Jerus my friend, haven't seen you post for some time.
Went to my Brother's last home track meet while representing his school. Long title there, but accurate as he's going to get his masters at the school and still proceeding to advance his career in track, so he'll actually compete at the same meet next year, just not as a representative at the school (his 4/5 years up are up). Anyways it was a nice weekend seeing my brother and his friends, plus the Bay area is great (wow, a lot of unmentionable smells, more than I remember when I used to go up there to visit my buddies, though there could be a reason for that). Anyways, yeah, last few days have been great. The little bro is the best of us and it's great to see him doing well. I wish I could give him my strength and I know my other brother wishes he could pass on his intensity. With all those attributes you;d surely be seeing him in 2020 competing for Canada, but even without he may get there! Though, one of his teammates is now the best in Hungary, which we laughed at as we ate 1lb hamburgers, sure, best in hungry, yeah... :p

Ok I'm already drunk and silly, but yeah, had a nice time in the Bay area spending time with my bro.

Hope all has been well in the Corner. Or, well, at least not too bad, we all know the reputation for this place, Everyone just needs to get better and have things go their way! I demand it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody!

Been a busy little girl. Yesterday had a cookout with some friends and didn't get back in til late and found a game update waiting for me so I just had to play it. Then today was playing more game and had another little cookout (hotdogs and sausages) on my firepit grill.
HiYa celtic sounds like a good time. Good to see you!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went to my Brother's last home track meet while representing his school. Long title there, but accurate as he's going to get his masters at the school and still proceeding to advance his career in track, so he'll actually compete at the same meet next year, just not as a representative at the school (his 4/5 years up are up). Anyways it was a nice weekend seeing my brother and his friends, plus the Bay area is great (wow, a lot of unmentionable smells, more than I remember when I used to go up there to visit my buddies, though there could be a reason for that). Anyways, yeah, last few days have been great. The little bro is the best of us and it's great to see him doing well. I wish I could give him my strength and I know my other brother wishes he could pass on his intensity. With all those attributes you;d surely be seeing him in 2020 competing for Canada, but even without he may get there! Though, one of his teammates is now the best in Hungary, which we laughed at as we ate 1lb hamburgers, sure, best in hungry, yeah... :p

Ok I'm already drunk and silly, but yeah, had a nice time in the Bay area spending time with my bro.

Hope all has been well in the Corner. Or, well, at least not too bad, we all know the reputation for this place, Everyone just needs to get better and have things go their way! I demand it!
Glad you had a good time with your brother and my best wishes for him to succeed my friend the world needs more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors