Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty good Hank, visited my mom, worked in the garden, and now just chatting with my good friends, makes it a good day. what juice did you order? then you don't DIY?
Nope. Been meaning to give it a go, but I lack the time to do it. I posted a link to the place I ordered from a page or 2 ago

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 480ml of juice from these dudes. Everyone's saying legit good juice. Code: MADVAPE16 gets 20% off already bargain prices juice

120ml only $14.99! | 30ml only $5.99! | Free Shipping! | Premium e-Juice At A Fraction Of The Price
http://vapingunderground.com/index....um-e-Juice-At-A-Fraction-Of-The-Price.227535/
Pretty good Hank, visited my mom, worked in the garden, and now just chatting with my good friends, makes it a good day. what juice did you order? then you don't DIY?
Nope. Been meaning to give it a go, but I lack the time to do it. I posted a link to the place I ordered from a page or 2 ago

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sicker then a dog, almost called out today but something told me don't. Luckily I didn't since the other 2 chefs both did, it was just me all day. Wasn't bad but add being sick and heck and it makes for a miserable day

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hugs and GFY all around, evening.

I need to stop thinking a bit. Dern fingers start typing and mind gets all bothered over lots of negatives. too easily. * tacks up note to self * "Focus, positive."

* looks back a few posts *

Huh, poo ... never fails, poo or sanitary pads. Well, guess the positive is I can fashion a bed out of all that rayon.:)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night all:)
tumblr_nfnfw6rlu91qz7t0xo1_1280_zpsonipux5k.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got our yard mowed. Gonna try to finish (deep) cleaning the house and get a place in the yard for the boat lol I already have my check. Just can't go cash it.

I also found out today i got another pay raise. Last week they fixed my pay. This week I was given a $.75/hour raise
My manager said "you know the kitchen. You stay over when needed and you don't bitch about having to do your job so I gave you $.75 more an hour. It should be on your next check"

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Oiy! Keep that up you'll be making cook and getting dollar raises. Way to go! :D :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Morely my friend hows your day going buddy?

((( HUGS )))
Woke up living. :)

Wife was in bed beside me. :) My dog was too. He has taken more to papa than mama lately. He was telling me I needed to help him kick her out of bed. I wrapped them up in my arm, hunkered back down a bit.

Rest of the day has just been a day. That's okay too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors