Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heh. Tuxie has been in her travel crate twice... but anytime we bring it out, she runs under my husband's bed. The last time, when we took her to get some shots, we had to wait a while, so we went back out to the truck so she wasn't so stressed about all the other animals; she cried so pitifully, we let her out of the crate, in the truck.... which she thought was neat as shit, she crawled UNDER the seat and we had to drag her back out!
I used to have similar issues getting my cats to the vet. My solution... take carriers to the car while they're on the patio, or not paying attention, leave the carrier doors and car doors open. Back into the house, close doors to every room in the house, pick up one cat. Take cat to car and it's more than happy to get into the carrier, close carrier and car doors. Back into the house and repeat. Head to vet, listening to mmmMAAAHHRRRrrrr repeatedly for the next 15 minutes, or so. In stereo.

It works, though.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to have similar issues getting my cats to the vet. My solution... take carriers to the car while they're on the patio, or not paying attention, leave the carrier doors and car doors open. Back into the house, close doors to every room in the house, pick up one cat. Take cat to car and it's more than happy to get into the carrier, close carrier and car doors. Back into the house and repeat. Head to vet, listening to mmmMAAAHHRRRrrrr repeatedly for the next 15 minutes, or so. In stereo.

It works, though.
:teehee: :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Pete & Vapin, took Jazzy in for a well needed grooming after her surgery

Went from this
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_1050363131_zpsm4phfhtq.jpg

To this,
and she's doing wonderful

thumbnail_IMG_20160428_1628118491_zpslwzjnw6h.jpg
Awe she looks so good

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You got me thinking Brother Man. Looked over receipts for food. Mind you this is for parties also. All included for everything I/we spent $1196.53 on July 25 2014. Several others donated to the cause. The tradition will continue as long as I am able to party! This is how we do it in Texas! :shades::tunez::stars:
Sounds like a blast Saddle my friend, let the good times roll

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It works, though.
:blowkiss::inlove:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It works, though.
HiYa Huck my dear friend now that's a great plan! how are you doing today?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I work around alot of people so when I'm off I don't hang with people much and don't have alot of friends since most have moved away.

That's why I love VU so much. Have good people here that I call friend.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors