Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pete & Vapin, took Jazzy in for a well needed grooming after her surgery

Went from this
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_1050363131_zpsm4phfhtq.jpg

To this,
and she's doing wonderful

thumbnail_IMG_20160428_1628118491_zpslwzjnw6h.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got that right Andria, she won't get in the car for me for a week now....LOL

Heh. Tuxie has been in her travel crate twice... but anytime we bring it out, she runs under my husband's bed. :D The last time, when we took her to get some shots, we had to wait a while, so we went back out to the truck so she wasn't so stressed about all the other animals; she cried so pitifully, we let her out of the crate, in the truck.... which she thought was neat as shit, she crawled UNDER the seat and we had to drag her back out! :giggle:

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. Tuxie has been in her travel crate twice... but anytime we bring it out, she runs under my husband's bed. :D The last time, when we took her to get some shots, we had to wait a while, so we went back out to the truck so she wasn't so stressed about all the other animals; she cried so pitifully, we let her out of the crate, in the truck.... which she thought was neat as shit, she crawled UNDER the seat and we had to drag her back out! :giggle:

Andria
Now that is scared, OMG

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now that is scared, OMG

She was never socialized properly as a kitten; abandoned at probably 2-3 months (barely weaned!); she showed up on our carport when she was 3-4 months, just skin and bones and fleas and fur, just skeletal, so weak she could barely mew -- now, she's terrified of EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE who isn't us, and has never been a "lap kitty" whatsoever; she lets my husband pick her up and carry her around sometimes, but only for a few minutes; me, she'll let me pick her up sometimes, but won't stay in my arms but about a minute before she's struggling to get down. We'd love to rain some serious hell on whoever terrorized her so badly. Even the doorbell ringing sends her fleeing under my husband's bed.

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We get our groceries once a month. We have two chest freezers. One is for meat and the other one is for bread and veggies.
You got me thinking Brother Man. Looked over receipts for food. Mind you this is for parties also. All included for everything I/we spent $1196.53 on July 25 2014. Several others donated to the cause. The tradition will continue as long as I am able to party! This is how we do it in Texas! :shades::tunez::stars:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You got me thinking Brother Man. Looked over receipts for food. Mind you this is for parties also. All included for everything I/we spent $1196.53 on July 25 2014. Several others donated to the cause. The tradition will continue as long as I am able to party! This is how we do it in Texas! :shades::tunez::stars:

My no-smoke-a-versary! Check my sig! :D

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She was never socialized properly as a kitten; abandoned at probably 2-3 months (barely weaned!); she showed up on our carport when she was 3-4 months, just skin and bones and fleas and fur, just skeletal, so weak she could barely mew -- now, she's terrified of EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE who isn't us, and has never been a "lap kitty" whatsoever; she lets my husband pick her up and carry her around sometimes, but only for a few minutes; me, she'll let me pick her up sometimes, but won't stay in my arms but about a minute before she's struggling to get down. We'd love to rain some serious hell on whoever terrorized her so badly. Even the doorbell ringing sends her fleeing under my husband's bed.

Andria
She is with folks that love her now:hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors