Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all.
7b2cdac2346d667a58d9880745e0ec97.jpg

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How are we all doing this morning? Well I hope. The last few nights I have been sleeping in my leather recliner because I could not lie flat...pressure on my head from having the teeth out was too much. Last night I attempted to sleep in bed and made it until 3:30am. The 2 on the right side are healing nicely and do not bother me anymore....the upper left wisdom tooth hole is a real bugger...there is a piece of tooth left there because it was fused to the bone and he could not risk pulling it out...so he filed it down as close to the gumline as possible. Irritating little bugger it is. That, on top of the foot, has made for a very long, miserable week.....life is bound to get better, it just has to! lol

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you are looking for a road trip next weekend and the following week, come to Lancaster Pennsylvania. The Colonial Rottweiler Club is holding it's national dog show and will immediately be followed my the American Rottweiler Club's national show. There are over 2000 Rottweilers entered in the shows! I will be there all week with my boy hoping to win him some more points! You should come see all the beautiful doggies!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are we all doing this morning? Well I hope. The last few nights I have been sleeping in my leather recliner because I could not lie flat...pressure on my head from having the teeth out was too much. Last night I attempted to sleep in bed and made it until 3:30am. The 2 on the right side are healing nicely and do not bother me anymore....the upper left wisdom tooth hole is a real bugger...there is a piece of tooth left there because it was fused to the bone and he could not risk pulling it out...so he filed it down as close to the gumline as possible. Irritating little bugger it is. That, on top of the foot, has made for a very long, miserable week.....life is bound to get better, it just has to! lol
Can't like it :( (((((skullz))))))

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
((((Hugs))))) Hope you get some relief soon

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's on everyone's plates today? I'll be starting dinner soon,,, the life of a 3 o'clocker. I cook dinner in the morning, every morning. It's like having leftovers every day but it's still better than hospital food! I won't know how to behave when I start working day shift!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's on everyone's plates today? I'll be starting dinner soon,,, the life of a 3 o'clocker. I cook dinner in the morning, every morning. It's like having leftovers every day but it's still better than hospital food! I won't know how to behave when I start working day shift!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My guess is you will sleep better at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors