Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope! Just hand it to Hank!
b88f55644c1dad2d6d8bed460f0d983a.jpg
Dude it's not that big of a mod.
f07bba686a7713ab41ce1e235772777c.jpg

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude it's not that big of a mod.
f07bba686a7713ab41ce1e235772777c.jpg
It's not and that's what I love about it. I look at it and my Tres Equis, and well, why the fuck haven't we been using the horizontal space before this? Each of my 2 battery box mods dwarf these two.

7203nwW.jpg

CF Mod, Xcube II(2 batteries), Sigelei 150w(2 batteries), RX200(3 batteries!), Tres Equis (3 batteries!), Noisy Cricket, Pico, and Mini Volt.

Both the RX200 and Tres Equis look like I'm gripping something but can't be seen from the back of the hand, and feel comfortable as hell. Reminds me of holding a well made sword, a bit large but still form fitting in the hand. The NC and Pico can't just be palmed, I have to treat them like a cup of tea, hold it gracefully so my fingers can reach the buttons, the Tres Equis and RX200 the button is right there, just grab it firmly and perfection.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never got an ECF account, but I feel it's me. :bliss: Fear me, hate me!, do it! I love asshats, like really love them! ;)

Most emphatically NOT you, my dear. :D This asshat's idea of a rational argument is on the order of "purple, because aliens don't wear hats." :facepalm: You, OTOH, seem to have an EXCELLENT grasp of the English language and the definition of ordinary words.

I really don't mind a reasoned debate or even an argument, or even an old fashioned fuck-you contest. But I refuse to have a battle of wits with the unarmed.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not need a Twisted Messes rda.

I launched the first volley tonight in my campaign to convince my husband I really need a $96 RDA. (an authentic Achilles 2) I also finally sent Frog in Fog a message asking them what the hell is up with the rumors that have been floating for 6+ months about Yeahsmo cloning that particular RDA, as they did the original Achilles. Hopefully I will hear something from FinF tomorrow. If not, or if the reply is firmly negative, the campaign for the $96 authentic will continue. And, no doubt, escalate. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not allowed to "swish" anything in my mouth...it could break loose the clot and cause dry socket....at least that is what they told me. Will read paperwork again maybe I can by now.

Actually, room temp tea (black tea) rinsing, GENTLY, not swishing, will stop the bleeding -- tea is loaded with tannic acid, which stops bleeding cold.

Andria

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most emphatically NOT you, my dear. :D This asshat's idea of a rational argument is on the order of "purple, because aliens don't wear hats." :facepalm: You, OTOH, seem to have an EXCELLENT grasp of the English language and the definition of ordinary words.

I really don't mind a reasoned debate or even an argument, or even an old fashioned fuck-you contest. But I refuse to have a battle of wits with the unarmed.

Andria
I forget the exact quote, but the idea is, arguing with the idiotic brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience. I believe it was Twain.

But, anyways, that guy's dumb, it's not purple because hatless aliens, it's purple because ice cream doesn't have any bones. Duh...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I forget the exact quote, but the idea is, arguing with the idiotic brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience. I believe it was Twain.

But, anyways, that guy's dumb, it's not purple because hatless aliens, it's purple because ice cream doesn't have any bones. Duh...

Well, I refuse to have a battle of wits with that unarmed asshat, because he makes me want to rip his arms off and beat him soundly... but he's unarmed, so I can't.

Andria

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Breasy my friend, you work to hard, hope everything is going well for you and that the boy is behaving buddy.
Thanks Jimi ! So far so good with the kid. Been a week so lets wait and see. Works been a bitch this week. Killing myself lol. I really appreciate your kindness and thoughts especially considering your own situation. Hope your feeling well !

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
RE: my campaign for an authentic Achilles 2: I may be making inroads. I showed him a picture of it just now -- it's really gorgeous.( http://titanium-mods.com/home/76-atomizer-achilles-full-titanium.html ) then suggested perhaps I should start setting aside $20 from each paycheck, till I have enough to get it (5 paychecks at that rate, so 2.5 months -- which is real close to my 2nd no-smoke-a-versary date.) :)

Eggggggggggcellent. :D

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grr my phone died while mayday was performing. Didn't get anything of rittz krizz kaliko or tech n9ne besides meet and greet pics. But I got some of Stevie stone and mayday. Also got some bulletproof and the fool with their sexy dancer slut lol.

Also got a few cds from locals

Had a blast. Now the 1 1/2 hour drive home lol to crazy tonight to stay in indy

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
RE: my campaign for an authentic Achilles 2: I may be making inroads. I showed him a picture of it just now -- it's really gorgeous.( http://titanium-mods.com/home/76-atomizer-achilles-full-titanium.html ) then suggested perhaps I should start setting aside $20 from each paycheck, till I have enough to get it (5 paychecks at that rate, so 2.5 months -- which is real close to my 2nd no-smoke-a-versary date.) :)

Eggggggggggcellent. :D

Andria
I was looking at the description of it. Saying it has more airflow now. Is that gonna be too much for your draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors