Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well. My favourite rappers a cool dude. Acted like a human unlike most artist I've met.
I love the whole strange music crew and well
5ef26ee82986b9aa2442d71ad19287e5.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Glad you're having a good time itsme

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was outside yesterday and 3 black gnats bit me. They itch really bad but didn't scratch them during the day but I scratched in my sleep. I am thin skinned and that is what happens. If I scratch them again it will bleed like I cut it with a knife.

Geez... are you a hemophiliac?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Almost Friday!!!!!!!:bliss:

Whiskey, I have a question.... If those fools in the debate thread quote me again after I've asked them not to, can I report them? Or will I get in trouble myself for a gratuitous report? I keep unwatching that thread and keep getting sucked back into it, and it's just stupid, and I'm tired of it. My last post in there asked them not to quote me anymore, but I don't have a lot of faith that they'll abide by my wishes, considering the supidity of the arguments in there. :facepalm:

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey, I have a question.... If those fools in the debate thread quote me again after I've asked them not to, can I report them? Or will I get in trouble myself for a gratuitous report? I keep unwatching that thread and keep getting sucked back into it, and it's just stupid, and I'm tired of it. My last post in there asked them not to quote me anymore, but I don't have a lot of faith that they'll abide by my wishes, considering the supidity of the arguments in there. :facepalm:

Andria
No rule break for quoting unfortunately

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No rule break for quoting unfortunately

Ok. As I thought, I got quoted again immediately... so I just ignored the asshat that doesn't give a rat's ass about my wishes, and unwatched the thread AGAIN.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No! It is because I take prednisone everyday.

Eeek. Would other steroids cause that? Because I inhale fluticasone daily, and usually also mometasone furoate. I don't know if they pass the blood barrier in the lungs, but they might. That scares me, because I really need those for my breathing.

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do what usually happens to me, "Hey mister can you put me on your shoulders" "umm sure..." It's surprising how many times I've had that scenario play out (never in those words though, typically a little more slurry)
The drunk girls are best! So fucking funny when they fall

In other news. I love the city for reasons like this
92f88334871b6baf771aa2cd10cbd61f.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea, sucks, what ever is posted is out there, if its not a rule break it's anyone's game

Well, now that I ignored him, and posted that fact, maybe the others will abide. Unless they REALLY WANT me to ignore them. :D It's too bad; there are some smart people saying smart things in there... but also assholes posting absolute inanity, and I just can't take it anymore. Hopefully no one else will try to drag me back in there.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, now that I ignored him, and posted that fact, maybe the others will abide. Unless they REALLY WANT me to ignore them. :D It's too bad; there are some smart people saying smart things in there... but also assholes posting absolute inanity, and I just can't take it anymore. Hopefully no one else will try to drag me back in there.

Andria
Keeps us busy, trust me....sigh.....

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, How was your day Kev?
Eh.......OK. Just worried about my friend:(. She texted me on Monday evening, and asked me to call her back ASAP. I called her 30 mins later (when I got home), and she didn't answer. She texted me back, and said that she would call me back and explain about what the problem is. She NEVER did:gaah:. I've texted her 2 or 3 times today, and haven't received a reply back yet. If I don't hear from her by 8-9pm.......I'm gonna call her. Hopefully....she answers. She's got me worried!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eh.......OK. Just worried about my friend:(. She texted me on Monday evening, and asked me to call her back ASAP. I called her 30 mins later (when I got home), and she didn't answer. She texted me back, and said that she would call me back and explain about what the problem is. She NEVER did:gaah:. I've texted her 2 or 3 times today, and haven't received a reply back yet. If I don't hear from her by 8-9pm.......I'm gonna call her. Hopefully....she answers. She's got me worried!
The worrying drives you nuts

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eeek. Would other steroids cause that? Because I inhale fluticasone daily, and usually also mometasone furoate. I don't know if they pass the blood barrier in the lungs, but they might. That scares me, because I really need those for my breathing.

Andria
Not that I know of. I take 20mg a day and it causes thin skin. They are going to try something else to help me breathe. I hope something will work other than prednisone.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The drunk girls are best! So fucking funny when they fall

In other news. I love the city for reasons like this
92f88334871b6baf771aa2cd10cbd61f.jpg

Yup, that's why it always instantly translates in my head to the "hey mister" as at that point they all seem like my 5 year old cousins friends. Tripping over their own feet, taking off their shoes (and sometimes more), and unable to enunciate at all.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. As I thought, I got quoted again immediately... so I just ignored the asshat that doesn't give a rat's ass about my wishes, and unwatched the thread AGAIN.

Andria
I am going to try to be sweet. VU is grown up land. If you don't like a post ignore it. Some people get their kicks bothering others. I have been called shit I can't even spell. Does it affect me? Not really. So there is my thoughts on it. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors