Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was outside yesterday and 3 black gnats bit me. They itch really bad but didn't scratch them during the day but I scratched in my sleep. I am thin skinned and that is what happens. If I scratch them again it will bleed like I cut it with a knife.
Good grief. I hope you're ok. No more scratching. Maybe a Benadryl or anti itch cream will help

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was outside yesterday and 3 black gnats bit me. They itch really bad but didn't scratch them during the day but I scratched in my sleep. I am thin skinned and that is what happens. If I scratch them again it will bleed like I cut it with a knife.
omg dude! take care of yoursrelf, man

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Black gnats did that? wow Pete that's weird, even scratching them that's weird, maybe you ought to get that checked out buddy.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not with the conversation I had with my store manager last night. I'm compleatly in the right and everyone in the store agrees with me in this yet at the same time, it could backfire like crazy. So basicly my only play right now is to get him to sign off on me going to another store as a manager. Familiar with the term, playing with fire? I'm playing with a fucking nuke.
Gotcha! You know your circumstances better than I. Best of luck with the outcome, I hope it is in your favour.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You on blood thinners?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally back from Penn State/Hershey Medical Center....3 hour trip one way ugh....I have to have a major foot surgery (to be scheduled yet) so this will not be a fun summer for me. After 3 surgeries on my poor right foot, you think they would have fixed it by now GRRRRR....round 4, coming right up! Excuse me while I seek a pity party! I need it!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally back from Penn State/Hershey Medical Center....3 hour trip one way ugh....I have to have a major foot surgery (to be scheduled yet) so this will not be a fun summer for me. After 3 surgeries on my poor right foot, you think they would have fixed it by now GRRRRR....round 4, coming right up! Excuse me while I seek a pity party! I need it!
We will keep you in out thoughts and prayers for your surgery to go smooth.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might try it and see if it will itch after I wrap it:coffee:
We'll be thinking about ya Skully, hope you have a fast recovery!!

Pete , that arm:(:( be careful!!!!!!

Hello everyone:wave:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, offer it for sale or trade?
Nope! Just hand it to Hank!
b88f55644c1dad2d6d8bed460f0d983a.jpg

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At what point do you say "just take the thing off so I can shove it up your ass"? I kid, GL, foot pain is the worst, can't do anything.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
At what point do you say "just take the thing off so I can shove it up your ass"? I kid, GL, foot pain is the worst, can't do anything.
Omg would I LOVE to be able to do that. That's why I drove 3 hours away for a decent surgeon...get away from these hack hicks up here in north country that got their MD from a box of fruity pebbles!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW Skully, I agree with you on tying dogs out, in a BIG way
When I was a kid my dad got a few different dogs from the pound. One was this huge black lab + something, he tied it up to a metal fence in our backyard. A fence we wanted to tear out but it was turning out to be a tougher job than we thought (very well secured posts), well when he got home from work one evening, the job was done! Strong ass dog. Anyways, just a crazy story, I'm against having a big dog like that in the area I live period, there's simply not room enough for them IMO, one of the many reasons I don't own a dog. If I ever ended up moving back to Montana I'd really start thinking about getting one.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear that Skully you're having all kinds of bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors