Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was surfing TV the other night, Tom Hanks was on Stephen Colbert, so I stopped to watch for a few. Colbert pours 2 bowls of Lucky Charms, and instead of milk, he adds Baileys. They started to enjoy the hell out of it, from the looks of it.

Hi folks... kind of in and out. Trying to stay caught up in here. Hope you heal up soon, itsme!

Hank. Dude.
HiYa Huck my dear friend how's you?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HiYa Huck my dear friend how's you?
Hiya Jimi. I'm pretty good, thanks. I have a sick kitteh on my hands, so doing what I can to help him. He's on 2 meds to help, so watching him closely. He's aging, but having a hard time the last few days.
farmer Vapin
I love this, lol.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a wet day here, expecting it to rain the next couple of days, I find it strange to have the ac on so early.

For me, the AC is as much for my breathing as my comfort, so we have it on as soon as the trees start throwing that yellow shit everywhere -- which has been WEEKS! Though at first, we kept having to switch between AC and furnace -- it would get really warm in the daytime, and there's yellow shit everywhere, but nights were so cold that I turned off the AC, waited a few minutes, then turned on the furnace. But I think the furnace is done now; it's so warm here now that even at 11pm, if the AC sets itself to 85 as it does from time to time, the temp in here will go to 78-79, which is much too warm for my comfort.

Andria

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon. Been nursing this.
009_zpsiz1fxsjb.jpg

010_zps8n6bakkz.jpg

:coffee2: is on:wave:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, tomorrow's e iather gunna be the best or worst day of my life. I'll either get promoted to management or terminated. 50% chance of either one happening.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, tomorrow's e iather gunna be the best or worst day of my life. I'll either get promoted to management or terminated. 50% chance of either one happening.
Quite the span between the two. Seems more likely that you will get promoted, or things stay as they are.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Quite the span between the two. Seems more likely that you will get promoted, or things stay as they are.
Not with the conversation I had with my store manager last night. I'm compleatly in the right and everyone in the store agrees with me in this yet at the same time, it could backfire like crazy. So basicly my only play right now is to get him to sign off on me going to another store as a manager. Familiar with the term, playing with fire? I'm playing with a fucking nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors