Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said it Saddle!!!
WB Skully:)
Signing off, have a good night everyone!!!
tumblr_o5507kZStC1r4or01o1_500_zpsqs3ct4j8.gif
Sleep well Whiskey! :)

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn auto correct that was way too funny though. Not the first time auto correct embarrassed me. One time I had to pick up a mental Health client from the hospital and I had to text my boss when the client was with me. I sent a quick text that was supposed to say "I PICKED up the client". Instead it auto corrected to "I FUCKED up the client". Yeah, that went over well with my ultra Christian conservative prude boss lol

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn auto correct that was way too funny though. Not the first time auto correct embarrassed me. One time I had to pick up a mental Health client from the hospital and I had to text my boss when the client was with me. I sent a quick text that was supposed to say "I PICKED up the client". Instead it auto corrected to "I FUCKED up the client". Yeah, that went over well with my ultra Christian conservative prude boss lol

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi
And here I thought autocorrect was supposed to change fuck into duck, the new autocorrect must have gotten pretty badass.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi
I bet it did. How are you doing this evening? the pain easing up on the teeth? I hope this time they can get your foot fixed.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am going to try to be sweet. VU is grown up land. If you don't like a post ignore it. Some people get their kicks bothering others. I have been called shit I can't even spell. Does it affect me? Not really. So there is my thoughts on it. :shades:

I don't have a problem with VU. This particular asshat wore out his welcome at ECF, than came over here and set about being the same asshat he was, there. I never ran into him there, as I never went "Outside" -- but I've found out for myself exactly why he was so hated over there.

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a problem with VU. This particular asshat wore out his welcome at ECF, than came over here and set about being the same asshat he was, there. I never ran into him there, as I never went "Outside" -- but I've found out for myself exactly why he was so hated over there.

Andria
I may know who your talking about. He is a real piece of work.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Andria
I never got an ECF account, but I feel it's me. :bliss: Fear me, hate me!, do it! I love asshats, like really love them! ;)

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you to all who sent congratulations on our new place (you know who you are). It's got a wagon wheel sitting in front of it, and the skull of a steer over the front doorway. Yippee-ki-yay :O.

Liz said: "Thank you very much," to all Corner Dwellers.

Stupid me - I hurt myself last night, because Liz couldn't move the queen-size double-quilted mattress herself. I may have fractured a metacarpal bone in my right foot... problem is, is I can't feel it, due my damaged nerves - compliments of over-zealous neurosurgeons, and a lifetime of type-1 diabetes.

I'll make it, though. I finally get to escape from NC next week, with the wife of my dreams :D.

LW & Liz :thanks:

Hello, Corner Folk:

We've got a Penske truck sitting in the yard, and some friends of mine in the "vaping community" came and helped yesterday evening (they're coming back Thursday) - one of them is a specimen at six feet, nine inches :fyi:. The garden tractor, bedroom set that we're keeping for guests, and MANY packed boxes were loaded into the truck box. We're almost there.

The upside is that the truck's box has plenty of room.

The downside? It's a Ford E-350 with a 6.8L V-10 (a little inside info - I LOVE Ford trucks; they're great. The V-10, however - not so much. They're beastly on gas, and it only has a 33 gallon tank:cuss:).

I was hoping for the GMC chassis, which has a miserly 5.3L V-8 with all the power we'd need. The lot didn't have one available, so, oh, @#*!. 3 gallons to the mile :luck:...
We started packing it yesterday. Liz and I got to bed around one this morning. Today was Same Day Surgery for me, and we had to be there by six AM - I spent four hours under anesthesia, one hour in recovery. On three hours of sleep.

The doc originally said he wouldn't do more than three, but the anethesiologist felt that I was very stable. The doc turned that huge stone mass into SAND.

This, is a very good thing. To the doc: :thanks:

Liz and I send great LOVE to this Corner.

LW & Liz :blowkiss::inlove:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I bet it did. How are you doing this evening? the pain easing up on the teeth? I hope this time they can get your foot fixed.
Mouth is slowly improving...2 of the 3 holes anyway. Little worried about the top left where wisdom tooth used to be...still bleeding a little bit and very sore. I am on an antibiotic....I am worried about dry socket so I am hardly vaping now....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Corner Folk:

We've got a Penske truck sitting in the yard, and some friends of mine in the "vaping community" came and helped yesterday evening (they're coming back Thursday) - one of them is a specimen at six feet, nine inches :fyi:. The garden tractor, bedroom set that we're keeping for guests, and MANY packed boxes were loaded into the truck box. We're almost there.

The upside is that the truck's box has plenty of room.

The downside? It's a Ford E-350 with a 6.8L V-10 (a little inside info - I LOVE Ford trucks; they're great. The V-10, however - not so much. They're beastly on gas, and it only has a 33 gallon tank:cuss:).

I was hoping for the GMC chassis, which has a miserly 5.3L V-8 with all the power we'd need. The lot didn't have one available, so, oh, @#*!. 3 gallons to the mile :luck:...
We started packing it yesterday. Liz and I got to bed around one this morning. Today was Same Day Surgery for me, and we had to be there by six AM - I spent four hours under anesthesia, one hour in recovery. On three hours of sleep.

The doc originally said he wouldn't do more than three, but the anethesiologist felt that I was very stable. The doc turned that huge stone mass into SAND.

This, is a very good thing. To the doc: :thanks:

Liz and I send great LOVE to this Corner.

LW & Liz :blowkiss::inlove:
Glad to hear it went well @LOveWerks and Liz have a speedy recovery my friend and hope your move goes smoothly buddy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mouth is slowly improving...2 of the 3 holes anyway. Little worried about the top left where wisdom tooth used to be...still bleeding a little bit and very sore. I am on an antibiotic....I am worried about dry socket so I am hardly vaping now....
Have you been rinsing wiht salt water? that might speed up the healing and help fight infections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors