Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Currently starting a divorce. Settling things and sorting things out. Not too awful at the moment just trying to work life out in general. Pretty soon will be working full time again so won't be around as much anyway

need_a_hug__by_ruxydeva-d15rsb2.jpg

I think I'm gonna list most of my diy stuff. I hate doing it. Would much rather just buy premade juice. Ugh

You're gonna miss your flavors!

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stopping in to say goodnight to the Corner Clan. You all have been so kind in your welcoming. I don't post a lot, but I love reading your stories.
Always, and sorry to hear you are going through this. Rough when it happens. Here's to a new life....may it be a wonderful one....:)

Night, all....

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stopping in to say goodnight to the Corner Clan. You all have been so kind in your welcoming. I don't post a lot, but I love reading your stories.
Always, and sorry to hear you are going through this. Rough when it happens. Here's to a new life....may it be a wonderful one....:)

Night, all....
Thank you darlin glad you've joined us. The more the merrier

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe an English class at the county college?
upset-1.gif

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I'll look for your list as well. I'm just starting out and don't have many flavours yet. I'm sorry to hear that mixing wasn't for you.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
I never got into the hobby of building or mixing. Bought a ton of stuff for both though I really have nothing to add on these forums I'm just here to keep morale up

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never got into the hobby of building or mixing. Bought a ton of stuff for both though I really have nothing to add on these forums I'm just here to keep morale up
Of course you do. Friendship is never wasted and everybody has their own wisdom to offer and you never know when that will be wanted and/or needed.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You got me thinking Brother Man. Looked over receipts for food. Mind you this is for parties also. All included for everything I/we spent $1196.53 on July 25 2014. Several others donated to the cause. The tradition will continue as long as I am able to party! This is how we do it in Texas! :shades::tunez::stars:
Saddle my friend you really know how to throw a party.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Sure you have plenty to add -- you're another who quit stupid coffin nails thanks to vaping -- a complete contradiction to those public health imbeciles with their "it won't help you quit" bullshit!

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure you have plenty to add -- you're another who quit stupid coffin nails thanks to vaping -- a complete contradiction to those public health imbeciles with their "it won't help you quit" bullshit!

Andria
They don't read these things. And even when they do they twist words to make it negative. I'm vaping 2 year old equipment almost no one uses. I'm terrible at building and diy. But I have a lot of friends here and I do my best to cheer them up when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors