Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They don't read these things. And even when they do they twist words to make it negative. I'm vaping 2 year old equipment almost no one uses. I'm terrible at building and diy. But I have a lot of friends here and I do my best to cheer them up when I can.

But you're a living example -- vaping DOES help you quit! You're doing it! So now instead of your rugrats growing up averting their face from mommy's cigarette stink, you smell nice! When I told my son on the phone that I had quit smoking thx to vaping, he said "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MOM?!?!" :D

I vape on old stuff too -- a tootle puff RDA that's not even made any longer, dammitall, and 30-40 watt mods.. because those things work great for me!

Be proud! You're a VAPER!

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
44b402d30885c0729df5c5ece0b2f183.jpg
speaking of which I think l will book my next trip on this boat..Captain had a good season last year putting everybody on fish..alot of locals really like this boat so I'll give it a shot..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm about to eat a handfull of tylenol and go to bed. My shit is hurting bad. I need to probably wash the tylenol down with some crown royal black. Just a double to help me sleep

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
They call it a night cap for a reason!

(really though tylenol + alcohol is bad, but... apparently oxycodone + alcohol simply intensified the effect according to my warning label :sneaka:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely not true. You recommend equipment, you offer to help people learn to DIY and you offer moral support, not just to pals, but to vapers. Besides that, we're getting hitched, aren't we? :blowkiss:

Back to back those sound like a booty call.
Definitely getting hitched. The only person in the world I'd consider marrying

Definitely another bromance brewing here

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
992ccc803f78ae41d8f7a6a1af10ea90.jpg
Captain Ryan of the boat San Diego and a young lady who boated her very first yellowtail July last year fishing the Coronado Islands...should be another great season and I can hardly wait for it to start, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing good. Was vaping a cherry coke vape wondering if FA Vanilla Classic would be a good addition to make a Vanilla Cherry Coke vape.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
really don't know, I usually throw caution to the wind and try stuff like that in 10ml batches 1

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi CaveCanem I see you welcome to the corner buddy
Hi Jimi :wave:! Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! I don't post much, but I love hangin' out with you all and reading the shenanigans y'all get up to.... really good group here. A little shy, but eventually I'll come out of the corner and join in, lol. I love seeing what sassy thing our sweet always has to say, I check on how you and Pete are feeling, how Skullz and itsme are faring with their Boo-Boos.....Hank, huck, all of you have become a big part of my day/night. Thanks for the giggles!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Jimi :wave:! Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! I don't post much, but I love hangin' out with you all and reading the shenanigans y'all get up to.... really good group here. A little shy, but eventually I'll come out of the corner and join in, lol. I love seeing what sassy thing our sweet always has to say, I check on how you and Pete are feeling, how Skullz and itsme are faring with their Boo-Boos.....Hank, huck, all of you have become a big part of my day/night. Thanks for the giggles!
Sassy? Lil ol me? never

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, yep! Sassy AND sweet. You always make me smile, and I've spewed my coffee a few times thanks to you, lol. You are my mood-picker-upper!! :blowkiss:
Mine too!!! I swear I'm very thankful most of the time to not be drinking anything when reading Always' posts. It can be hazardous when you start laughing out very loud. :inlove:I really love my new peeps here! Even when real life stops me from super shiney/drunk posting I can still lurk and laugh. :blowkiss::blowkiss: This place (with the exception of my lil home thread over there ) has become home for me. :banana::banana::banana:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure what I did, but I have these stainless claptons working well on both the Reuleaux and VTC Mini.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine too!!! I swear I'm very thankful most of the time to not be drinking anything when reading Always' posts. It can be hazardous when you start laughing out very loud. :inlove:I really love my new peeps here! Even when real life stops me from super shiney/drunk posting I can still lurk and laugh. :blowkiss::blowkiss: This place (with the exception of my lil home thread over there ) has become home for me. :banana::banana::banana:
And by this place, I mean the entire Forum. I don't feel awkward posting here. Its very nice. :bliss::bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors