Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This place has it's ups and downs. I am one of maybe five leftovers from the original social group. Things got weird...many left....wonderful new people came in, and the band played on.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And by this place, I mean the entire Forum. I don't feel awkward posting here. Its very nice. :bliss::bliss:
Hi celtic! It really is more comfortable for me here than over there. Everyone can let their personalities shine, ya' know? I'm painfully shy, even on forums, but I'm slowly coming out of my shell here. And you're right about this being a great forum :stars:And it's great to finally "meet" you!!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This place has it's ups and downs. I am one of maybe five leftovers from the original social group. Things got weird...many left....wonderful new people came in, and the band played on.
That happens in any social group of any kind, whether it be a forum, MMO, even social media or workplace. What matters is that you pick up the pieces and carry on.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
been running stainless fused claptons on the dna perfectly for about a month now. its like magic
Both mods kept switching from SS Temp Control to Power. Turns out that all it needed was a atty off setup, followed by a complete cool-down. Letting them just sit for about half and hour did the trick.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That happens in any social group of any kind, whether it be a forum, MMO, even social media or workplace. What matters is that you pick up the pieces and carry on.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Yeah, before the mass exit, I would have to confess that at times, I was part of the problem.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Both mods kept switching from SS Temp Control to Power. Turns out that all it needed was a atty off setup, followed by a complete cool-down. Letting them just sit for about half and hour did the trick.
that solves most of the problems with tc. especially when ambient temperature changes

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi celtic! It really is more comfortable for me here than over there. Everyone can let their personalities shine, ya' know? I'm painfully shy, even on forums, but I'm slowly coming out of my shell here. And you're right about this being a great forum :stars:And it's great to finally "meet" you!!!
Good to meet you as well. Don't be shy... We don't bite... much. ;):p:devil:
Have fun posting here :bliss:< look! We're free!!! :stars:

:squirrel:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I sorry I try to be good.... I just.... Ok I don't have an excuse. Spank me later I'm busy talking to people
stop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors