Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
good-morning-clock-funny-animated-graphic.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you people SEE the ungodly hour at which I'm awake??? :cuss2:

There are only 3 things which could provoke it... payday, housework at the folks' house, or leg cramps. It's actually the first, with a slight assist from the third -- I was planning on actually getting up about now, but leg cramps woke me about a half-hour early. For a half-hour, it's not worth getting back in the bed, soooo...
tea.jpg

And the bacon is on, though hasn't started with the lovely sizzling noises yet. :)

G'mornin' and all that... now I have to go over to the refugees and them all to GFY. :)

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everybody,
It's Friday and I got a appt at the VA hospital in La Jolla at 11a..my primary care doctor scheduled annual chest X-ray and heart monitor/ultrasound testing..it's 24mi one way from out here in Dehesa but traffic shouldn't be too bad... :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everybody,
It's Friday and I got a appt at the VA hospital in La Jolla at 11a..my primary care doctor scheduled annual chest X-ray and heart monitor/ultrasound testing..it's 24mi one way from out here in Dehesa but traffic shouldn't be too bad... :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Good morning Break. Good luck at the VA:coffee:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

There are only 3 things which could provoke it... payday, housework at the folks' house, or leg cramps. It's actually the first, with a slight assist from the third -- I was planning on actually getting up about now, but leg cramps woke me about a half-hour early. For a half-hour, it's not worth getting back in the bed, soooo...
View attachment 49220

And the bacon is on, though hasn't started with the lovely sizzling noises yet. :)

G'mornin' and all that... now I have to go over to the refugees and them all to GFY. :)

Andria
Good morning Andria:coffee:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning VT:coffee:
Morning Pete, how are you and Sue doing??
Prepare for the shit storm

I'm sure you already know but laying him on his back and lifting his knees to his chest might help. As does gripe water, lifesaver right there
That storm was last weekend, up to his shoulders and he loved every minute of it.

We had a huge bottle of gas drops but one of the dogs decided eating it on our bed was a good idea. Now I just push his legs out, he smiles and farts away!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Pete, how are you and Sue doing??

That storm was last weekend, up to his shoulders and he loved every minute of it.

We had a huge bottle of gas drops but one of the dogs decided eating it on our bed was a good idea. Now I just push his legs out, he smiles and farts away!
Sue and I are doing good and hoping you are doing the same.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna talk to our owner when he comes in about getting a second opinion on the arm. It's hurting worse and worse as I use it. I've eaten a whole bottle of aleve and no help of pain. I refuse to ask for pain pills because I am NOT a druggie anymore and I REFUSE to take them

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna talk to our owner when he comes in about getting a second opinion on the arm. It's hurting worse and worse as I use it. I've eaten a whole bottle of aleve and no help of pain. I refuse to ask for pain pills because I am NOT a druggie anymore and I REFUSE to take them

(((((((Gentle hugs itsme)))))))

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hmm... they said it's not broken? The only thing that might be making it hurt that bad then is probably a bone bruise, which is very painful -- and lingers -- a bone bruise I got 35 yrs ago is still a bit tender, just at the top of my tibia before it turns into knee. But yeah, a 2nd opinion may not be a bad idea.

Andria

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I would get a second opinion in a heart beat.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 49220

Andria
Ugh hate leg cramps. That's why I cannot vape much PG....gives me terrible leg cramps. I drop down to 20 PG and I am fine again. It stinks because I blow through coils daily on my tanks due to the high VG.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ugh hate leg cramps. That's why I cannot vape much PG....gives me terrible leg cramps. I drop down to 20 PG and I am fine again. It stinks because I blow through coils daily on my tanks due to the high VG.

That's why I drink coconut water every single day; it keeps my electrolytes more or less balanced, because of the high potassium. I had the leg cramp problem for many years before vaping... vaping made it so much worse, I got edema of my feet and legs... coconut water fixed it.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors