Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh hate leg cramps. That's why I cannot vape much PG....gives me terrible leg cramps. I drop down to 20 PG and I am fine again. It stinks because I blow through coils daily on my tanks due to the high VG.
That's odd..I mean all I vape is 100% VG..I'm getting over 6 weeks on the triple coil I use in the TFV4..get unlimited milage on the builds I use in the awesome Griffin..Even get 3-4 weeks on the .25 coils I use in my Crown tanks..but because I hate PG I don't use it in any juice I vape. just sayin :)
Agreed.

I am just waiting for my Dr. call to see what meds he is going to put me on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's why I drink coconut water every single day; it keeps my electrolytes more or less balanced, because of the high potassium. I had the leg cramp problem for many years before vaping... vaping made it so much worse, I got edema of my feet and legs... coconut water fixed it.

Andria
That sucks, sorry you have to endure that :(

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's odd..I mean all I vape is 100% VG..I'm getting over 6 weeks on the triple coil I use in the TFV4..get unlimited milage on the builds I use in the awesome Griffin..Even get 3-4 weeks on the .25 coils I use in my Crown tanks..but because I hate PG I don't use it in any juice I vape. just sayin :)

I am using an Arctic tank with pre made coils...not an RDA or RTA. My built coils on the RDA I don't have an issue with. Idk why but ever day or two I am changing coils...I think it might be a clone so that may have something to do with it.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am using an Arctic tank with pre made coils...not an RDA or RTA. My built coils on the RDA I don't have an issue with. Idk why but ever day or two I am changing coils...I think it might be a clone so that may have something to do with it.
Honestly I threw my Arctic in the garbage when I got the Crown..it too uses pre made coils..I like the .25 SS/Japanese cotton coil in particular.. Griffin is a RTA that uses a simple 24g/organic cotton build I really enjoy vaping..but 100% VG is used only..

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The coil connection may not be adequate, and shorting the coil like a light bulb filament. I get 6 weeks out of my Arctic coils. And as far as your inquiry about the Crown tank being better flavor wise, it is. I have both, and the Crown does it better, but is a bit bigger.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The coil connection may not be adequate, and shorting the coil like a light bulb filament. I get 6 weeks out of my Arctic coils. And as far as your inquiry about the Crown tank being better flavor wise, it is. I have both, and the Crown does it better, but is a bit bigger.
This is why I only use rebuildables. I like the other...but they just are not as consistent. IMO anyway.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Go on..........

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I is trying to be good

Huckkk whiskeeeey they're trying to get me in trouble

I am pretty sure when you are already IN the car with only part of one delectable foot still barely making contact with the pavement - merely flirting with the pavement, the contact is so minimal - the 'trying to get you in...' part becomes sort of moot ... Lol... Love ya, lady A (putting the 'always' in 'always in trouble')

Sent from Tapavapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am pretty sure when you are already IN the car with only part of one delectable foot still barely making contact with the pavement - merely flirting with the pavement, the contact is so minimal - the 'trying to get you in...' part becomes sort of moot ... Lol... Love ya, lady A (putting the 'always' in 'always in trouble')

Sent from Tapavapatalk
As long as you don't get caught, technically you're not in trouble. smooches doc

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly I threw my Arctic in the garbage when I got the Crown..it too uses pre made coils..I like the .25 SS/Japanese cotton coil in particular.. Griffin is a RTA that uses a simple 24g/organic cotton build I really enjoy vaping..but 100% VG is used only..

As soon as I am not broke I will pick up a crown tank. I really like them, just waiting on funds lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That sucks, sorry you have to endure that :(

At least I finally found the way to deal with my chronic dehydration and electrolyte problems -- more potassium. I'm always going to have that problem because of my asthma meds, which apparently consume or burn or cause me to excrete potassium at a tremendous rate -- now I know the correct way to address the problem!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors