Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As soon as I am not broke I will pick up a crown tank. I really like them, just waiting on funds lol
I have two crowns,,, love them! Hate the rebuildable deck for them but the stock coils are pretty decent. Damn juice flow holes are too small in the build deck. Thing just works, and works well. No leaks!!! Still fight with my serpent occasionally,, leaky bastard. Total user error but it pisses me off.

Off to work a bit early,,, birthday cake for me today. Hate my job but love the peeps there.

Have a good afternoon,, I hope I get a chance to pop in later

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two crowns,,, love them! Hate the rebuildable deck for them but the stock coils are pretty decent. Damn juice flow holes are too small in the build deck. Thing just works, and works well. No leaks!!! Still fight with my serpent occasionally,, leaky bastard. Total user error but it pisses me off.

Off to work a bit early,,, birthday cake for me today. Hate my job but love the peeps there.

Happy birthday kimber!!!

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Happy Birthday!!!!!

happy-birthday-dog-jack-russell-holding-cake-candels-red-tie-party-hat-isolated-white-background-53938034.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna talk to our owner when he comes in about getting a second opinion on the arm. It's hurting worse and worse as I use it. I've eaten a whole bottle of aleve and no help of pain. I refuse to ask for pain pills because I am NOT a druggie anymore and I REFUSE to take them

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
ABSOLUTELY get a second look at it, there's something going on if it hurts to use it

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

07fbaa0d6375702359c68d484744115d.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Happy Birthday Kimber:stars::stars2::confetti:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Storms are about here so I will more than likely lose you all in a few minutes:(

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At least I finally found the way to deal with my chronic dehydration and electrolyte problems -- more potassium. I'm always going to have that problem because of my asthma meds, which apparently consume or burn or cause me to excrete potassium at a tremendous rate -- now I know the correct way to address the problem!

Andria
Ya if it burns it out quickly that is a good way to go into the land of dead via heart attack with no possible way to pull out of it.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

cmmnt_lb0009.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi :wave:! Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! I don't post much, but I love hangin' out with you all and reading the shenanigans y'all get up to.... really good group here. A little shy, but eventually I'll come out of the corner and join in, lol. I love seeing what sassy thing our sweet always has to say, I check on how you and Pete are feeling, how Skullz and itsme are faring with their Boo-Boos.....Hank, huck, all of you have become a big part of my day/night. Thanks for the giggles!
Hi CaveCanem, glad to see you participate and become part of the corner family. We are glad to have you here!!!!!!!!:):D:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna talk to our owner when he comes in about getting a second opinion on the arm. It's hurting worse and worse as I use it. I've eaten a whole bottle of aleve and no help of pain. I refuse to ask for pain pills because I am NOT a druggie anymore and I REFUSE to take them

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Be careful not to take too much aleve, to muvh is hard on your liver my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors