Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks pretty good today though
a39e1190c8a6a89c9efb252b657799cd.jpg
turning green and yellow. Shits throbbing though

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You should post pictures of yours , I love to see them, Skully has Rotties :)
I will, as soon as I figure out how, LOL! I am NOT tech savvy at ALL....still prefer pen and paper....true luddite am I! I love when people post pictures of their critters. Mine are all rescues, thrown from a car, abandoned, relinquished for being too sick (near death), etc. All are mixed breed perfection. My herd is now just two, a 9 yr old Lab mix and a 14 yr old Tortie who rules the roost, haha. Recently (within the last year) lost my 20 yr old Calico kitten and my 5 yr old Great Dane/Boxer (he was my 110 pound lap dog :)). I don't know what I'd do without them. We kinda saved each other, ya' know?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will, as soon as I figure out how, LOL! I am NOT tech savvy at ALL....still prefer pen and paper....true luddite am I! I love when people post pictures of their critters. Mine are all rescues, thrown from a car, abandoned, relinquished for being too sick (near death), etc. All are mixed breed perfection. My herd is now just two, a 9 yr old Lab mix and a 14 yr old Tortie who rules the roost, haha. Recently (within the last year) lost my 20 yr old Calico kitten and my 5 yr old Great Dane/Boxer (he was my 110 pound lap dog :)). I don't know what I'd do without them. We kinda saved each other, ya' know?
f6724c161f2f3ca63a68ead56c1595c3.jpg
3f0bf2e5f3c28c2168dd1cc63a1c71be.jpg
55a9200f817410121900f52dbb69c4a7.jpg
98d8cfbdac4fc8ae0c815182501602fe.jpg

Here's a few pics of my cuties for you

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty good.... Bout to have to go outside and burn some old dead trees and briars.... I love my firepit. Cooking and burning shit on it makes me happy :teehee::teehee::devil::devil:
OHHHH!!!! I love firepits and fireplaces. I think that's why Fall is my favorite time of year.....cool weather, stuff burning and the smell of stuff burning :xD:. Sitting around that firepit drinking sumpin while that stuff burns is mighty fine, too, hehe.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OHHHH!!!! I love firepits and fireplaces. I think that's why Fall is my favorite time of year.....cool weather, stuff burning and the smell of stuff burning :xD:. Sitting around that firepit drinking sumpin while that stuff burns is mighty fine, too, hehe.
I told my hubby we need one here at the new place, I love sitting out by them so much!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kudo's for rescuing the poor baby's:inlove:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH. MY. GOSH! Cuteness overload, my heart may explode, haha! Just beautiful, especially the little blonde cutie in the first pic!!! A puppy curled up with his hooman is one of the better things in life! Thank you for sharing those :inlove:
They're my babies. The big one spends alot of time in my lap LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dislocated then? but that would show in an xray........
Most likely just brused in the joint. No dislocations or anything, just a painful ass spot and being on a 5lbs weight restriction with the left arm. In a kitchen that 85+% of everything weighs more then five pounds lmfao. So that 5lbs of restriction becomes close to 17-18 lbs

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most likely just brused in the joint. No dislocations or anything, just a painful ass spot and being on a 5lbs weight restriction with the left arm. In a kitchen that 85+% of everything weighs more then five pounds lmfao. So that 5lbs of restriction becomes close to 17-18 lbs

Just gotta suck it up & drive on

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I jamed it like you would your finger. That's almost what it feels like. If it would pop I bet it would feel better

itsme, please don't let them give you the runaround. I had a similar situation with a broken ankle sustained at work and I regret that I let it go untreated so long, my boss didn't want it reported. You have to be firm and advocate for yourself. I had to make an offhand comment about maybe contacting an attorney to get to a doctor, and a second opinion by a different doctor(my own). This could be something that will be just fine with time, but it could be something that needs attention now to prevent future issues. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
itsme, please don't let them give you the runaround. I had a similar situation with a broken ankle sustained at work and I regret that I let it go untreated so long, my boss didn't want it reported. You have to be firm and advocate for yourself. I had to make an offhand comment about maybe contacting an attorney to get to a doctor, and a second opinion by a different doctor(my own). This could be something that will be just fine with time, but it could be something that needs attention now to prevent future issues. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
Ive had xrays and nothing is broken but the doctors yesterday had me shitting myself with the "metal densities" talk that IMHO was just a fragment of aluminum from working at a car part plant in die cast lol. The doctor yesterday made it sound like it was IN the bone. It's not. It's below the skin in the meaty part of my arm. It's kinda funny to me really. Make me shit myself over a small ass piece of aluminum that my body's not rejecting. **** (improper name for a dumb female that i dont like saying) of a doctor needs to learn how to do her job right!

Last edited:

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sadly yup lol. With My poor whiney ass

I'm sorry itsme, but I don't think you're being "whiney" at all. Pain is your body's way of telling you something is wrong. The whole "walk it off" mentality is fine to a point, and I definitely muscle through when I have to, but sometimes muscling through is a bad idea, especially when, like you, you have to use the injured arm while working.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Haha! Mine always came home all ashamed looking, and the other would beat the crap outta her!
The shaved one (Dudley) is Mattie's cat. Duds gives ZERO fucks about all things...so my two just look at him and MEH. I am moving him as well as her Greyhound "Snow" to our place on the Georgia coast to keep their mum company on the 13th. I will be moving there permanently in September with one of mine (the other will go to my daughter).

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Chicken teriyaki stir fry with asparagus, yellow red and green pepper, brocoli, green beans and corn.
Dinner tonight is "I have no idea". Last night was Dominican beans and rice, with some rather outstanding tostones. The beans MIGHT have been made with beef stock.....which is utterly disappointing....but there WILL be the occasional "accidental meat".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors