Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks pretty good today though
a39e1190c8a6a89c9efb252b657799cd.jpg
turning green and yellow. Shits throbbing though

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Bone bruise or crushed soft tissue throbs like a MF... that was the type injury I had to my tibia, crushed tissue all up the shin right to the top, and a bone bruise at the top, that knobby part right under the knee -- I had to keep that leg elevated for about 3 days; everytime I brought it lower than my heart, the throbbing was excruciating -- going to the can was really fun! (NOT!) I was 19 then... I'll be 55 in about 3 wks... and if I happen to bang that knobby end of that tibia, it STILL hurts.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think tonight is Lean Cuisine or SmartOnes, and Michelina's Buffalo Chicken Snackers plus a BBQ Beef Hot Pocket for the other half. Just got paid and we always eat microwave specials on payday night, and do our big groceries the next day. Technically I *could* cook, got some chick breasts in the freezer and could make Sweet n Sour chicken, but shhhh, I won't tell the ol man if y'all dont. :D

Andria

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dinner tonight is "I have no idea". Last night was Dominican beans and rice, with some rather outstanding tostones. The beans MIGHT have been made with beef stock.....which is utterly disappointing....but there WILL be the occasional "accidental meat".

Such is life my friend, such is life.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Rat my friend where ya been lately
Hiya Jimi. I've been spreading my time across several of my other interests forums. My pinched nerve issue has also limited my time in front of a computer screen for prolonged periods. MRI is being done Tuesday to find the cause.
Glad to see you doing well, and effecting life change strategies to gain an upper hand.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Alright, Geekvapes Avocado 25 RTA is pre-ordered. Sometime in May I'm supposing. Looked worthwhile. Or was it a 24?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hiya Jimi. I've been spreading my time across several of my other interests forums. My pinched nerve issue has also limited my time in front of a computer screen for prolonged periods. MRI is being done Tuesday to find the cause.
Glad to see you doing well, and effecting life change strategies to gain an upper hand.
I hope it's something they can fix non-invasively please keep us posted buddy!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright, Geekvapes Avocado 25 RTA is pre-ordered. Sometime in May I'm supposing. Looked worthwhile. Or was it a 24?
24mm, I have the original 22mm, Love that little thing. There are only really 2 complaints, filling and the normal issue with those style tanks that you have to tilt it upside down regularly to refresh the wicks or dip them down... again causing issues with filling as you have even less capacity. The 24mm fixes the filling issue completely with the designated slot for that. And, turning the tank upside down once in a while isn't bad. Just take care to wick it well and at least the original won't even leak, even being in a backpack all weekend being tossed around (never found a place appropriate for that level of clouds on my trip last weekend, so I stuck with my pico/diablo setup).

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
After a full week of nothing but salad and a couple cans of veggies it was wonderful, now for another week of salad and veggies.
It's so hard to make major changes to your diet, right? We have to learn what we can eat and how to properly cook it to suit those changes. Until you figure it out you can eat a whole bunch of the same thing, lol!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
24mm, I have the original 22mm, Love that little thing. There are only really 2 complaints, filling and the normal issue with those style tanks that you have to tilt it upside down regularly to refresh the wicks or dip them down... again causing issues with filling as you have even less capacity. The 24mm fixes the filling issue completely with the designated slot for that. And, turning the tank upside down once in a while isn't bad. Just take care to wick it well and at least the original won't even leak, even being in a backpack all weekend being tossed around (never found a place appropriate for that level of clouds on my trip last weekend, so I stuck with my pico/diablo setup).
Thanks for the heads-up. Fortunately I have expert genny-fu, so tilting is a non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors