Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You need to still take it easy as you can buddy
Sadly mother's day is sunday. I'll have to step up and kick some ass.
I know last year we had a line out the door and down the sidewalk from 10am-11pm (close) we did SOOO much business and had better cooks

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I mainly did the sweet n sour chicken tonight because I've been procrastinating it for a week, wanted to get it made before the green pepper completely shrivelled up. :giggle:

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sad day today :(
My 83 yr old Dad passed away this morning from dementia...the coroner is here now and we are waiting for Glenn Abby (funeral home) to come out to pick up the body..he will be buried beside my little brother who drowned in 1979..right now family is gathered around him in prayers and my sisters are handling it better than I expected.. Cynthia, my step mom who has stage 4 lung cancer herself, isn't doing so well with her husband's death..Please keep my family in your prayers for me.. Thx

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
My deepest condolences, bro.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all are bad
excited-girl-smiley-emoticon_zpsfvluzajs.gif

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My neighbor call and ask if I could put in a new power service in for him in his shop. Lightning hit the pole his meter was on blew the meter off the pole and burned the power panel in the shop. I knew the lightning was close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors