Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's so awesome not to be the only spelling police in here. :D :D :D

Andria

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad day today :(
My 83 yr old Dad passed away this morning from dementia...the coroner is here now and we are waiting for Glenn Abby (funeral home) to come out to pick up the body..he will be buried beside my little brother who drowned in 1979..right now family is gathered around him in prayers and my sisters are handling it better than I expected.. Cynthia, my step mom who has stage 4 lung cancer herself, isn't doing so well with her husband's death..Please keep my family in your prayers for me.. Thx

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry this is coming to you so late, I just starting to catch up a little on the thread. I'm really sorry about your loss. It is times like these that really brings a family together. It is also times like this that you really find out who your true friends are. Any of us here are here for you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to let any of us know. I know that anybody here would agree with me.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry this is coming to you so late, I just starting to catch up a little on the thread. I'm really sorry about your loss. It is times like these that really brings a family together. It is also times like this that you really find out who your true friends are. Any of us here are here for you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to let any of us know. I know that anybody here would agree with me.

Thanks midknight, :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a35d7609c362485d372812fc9b0d1bea.jpg

It's a little awkward, I have to say. It's so small! I find I'm using my middle finger for the fire button. I would say this is definitely for little hands. You big mitted guys wouldn't like it. But it's pretty sweet looking!! I got it from 101vape, the day they came out with the kit. No coils for it yet, they should have those this week. It only comes with one 0.5 Clapton coil in it. Also comes with extra Orings for the tank. All my Kanger tanks will fit in it too. It'll take some getting used to I think,,, but it's sexy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty sweet. I might have to look into one of those for my wife.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi midknight my friend how ya doin

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors