Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This made me think of our dear Jimi
66f2b99c0a0f9d36c89e6e4d8b1f3059.jpg

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Mark, Always, Kimber and MKPM.

My MRI this morning turned into an epic fail.
I can't lay flat on my back on a hard surface without aggrevating the nerve too intensely to not move my arms for some relief, and by the time they built up enough cushioning to get me to be able to lay still comfortably for the needed time, it was smushing my face in the tube roof. So rescheduled at a facility that has a larger tube on Thursday. Also, seems I've developed a touch of claustrophobia over the years, which wasn't an issue in my 30's to mid-40's.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I can't lay flat on my back on a hard surface without aggrevating the nerve too intensely to not move my arms for some relief, and by the time they built up enough cushioning to get me to be able to lay still comfortably for the needed time, it was smushing my face in the tube roof. So rescheduled at a facility that has a larger tube on Thursday. Also, seems I've developed a touch of claustrophobia over the years, which wasn't an issue in my 30's to mid-40's.
Good morning @Rat Racer

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I never knew I was claustrophobic till I had an MRI -- but now that I know, it does explain a lot of things (such as why I always passed out in places like "halloween houses" and Ripley's museums). I have a hard time with the flat-back-laying too. Maybe you can find an "open MRI" (no tube)?

Andria

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never knew I was claustrophobic till I had an MRI -- but now that I know, it does explain a lot of things (such as why I always passed out in places like "halloween houses" and Ripley's museums). I have a hard time with the flat-back-laying too. Maybe you can find an "open MRI" (no tube)?

Andria
Morning to you.
The open MRI is plan C, because it's quite the drive to get there.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the bike running. Still waiting on the post. But I get it running (had to kick it becuase battery dead) and then it started spewing oil out the bottom case and the breather....... I get the bike straight and way to fucking much oil ugggggg I wanted to take it up the street a few times today once I put the master cylinder on. Now I gotta wait till next weekend to buy the freakin oil so I can dump all the oil out and put the proper amount in and hopefully have no fucking issues

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got the bike running. Still waiting on the post. But I get it running (had to kick it becuase battery dead) and then it started spewing oil out the bottom case and the breather....... I get the bike straight and way to fucking much oil ugggggg I wanted to take it up the street a few times today once I put the master cylinder on. Now I gotta wait till next weekend to buy the freakin oil so I can dump all the oil out and put the proper amount in and hopefully have no fucking issues

Did you do the oil change when you got the bike?

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pete and Huck, I started my day at 5AM, with a shovel, I had to clear out my tomato rows after the storms yesterday moved so much soil. All is well again. :facepalm: It's overcast here, the Sun is in and out, kinda warm 70 degrees. My dogs are being dogs running a wrestling with one another, which is good, they will sleep well tonight, just another day at the homestead! :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At least a year
I don't know anything about bikes; but, I do know with an outboard motor, if it hasn't run in 6 months than its best to change the oil.
I know with every boat I have had, they would get docked in November, and oil changed, serviced and cleaned up in January, then start the new season in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors