Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys, sorry I've been mia. I had some more testing and am 95% sure I'll miscarry. I'm so sad. But I am grateful for my Son Jaxon and thus weekend we are all going out of town for our anniversary. So I picked up my vape today.

Vape on
Hey B missed you. You just never know what's going to happen but whatever it is it's for a reason. So until it happens don't project. Sound advice from someone who's ready to hang himself LMAO ! Be well !

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well guys, sorry I've been mia. I had some more testing and am 95% sure I'll miscarry. I'm so sad. But I am grateful for my Son Jaxon and thus weekend we are all going out of town for our anniversary. So I picked up my vape today.

Vape on
Sorry to hear that @boriqua75 , looks like you will be getting another Angel to watch over you!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So i spent the last few hours working on the bike. Oils good, just had way to fucking much. So i drained it and replaced some of it. Also cleaned the bottom up from the leak from before. Im just so happy. Im so happy, that i dont even care that the master cylinder wont be here till tomorrow. Oh and guys. I rode it. It drove under its own power. ( i rode it from the front of my house to the back of my house where its actual parking spot is.) So im very happy that i got to actually ride it (granted only 100ft or so but still)
Change the ENTIRE amount of oil! Partial changes are like only wiping your arse one swipe. Change it ALL again in 200 miles, and again in another 200-300 so as to completely evacuate any sludge and metal filings from the system. If it is a modern engine, then the transmission is cooled by the same oil.
If you do NOT do this....then just sell the thing now, and the next owner will take care of it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Change the ENTIRE amount of oil! Partial changes are like only wiping your arse one swipe. Change it ALL again in 200 miles, and again in another 200-300 so as to completely evacuate any sludge and metal filings from the system. If it is a modern engine, then the transmission is cooled by the same oil.
If you do NOT do this....then just sell the thing now, and the next owner will take care of it.
I'm standing on a bar stool yelling Oh Hell Yes. Well said! :shades:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IM planning to..... im just happy to know the thing fucking runs decent. And it was nice to move it to the back yard. Probably gunna use mobile 1 and a fram filter. Things nit gunna be road legal till next weekend anyways so i dont mind it sitting another week not running.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IM planning to..... im just happy to know the thing fucking runs decent. And it was nice to move it to the back yard. Probably gunna use mobile 1 and a fram filter. Things nit gunna be road legal till next weekend anyways so i dont mind it sitting another week not running.
No No No! Do FUCKIN' NOT! put synthic oil in that motor!! It has a wet clutch & that kind of oil will make your clutch useless in about a mile. :shades::xD::xD::xD::xD::xD:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No No No! Do FUCKIN' NOT! put synthic oil in that motor!! It has a wet clutch & that kind of oil will make your clutch useless in about a mile. :shades::xD::xD::xD::xD::xD:
Think i saw an oil st work that said "supiror wet clutch protection" so ill probably throw that in it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Running it for as little as five minutes in it's current state can brick the engine and gearbox. As for oil, I would HIGHLY recommend Castrol. It is the recommended oil for most bikes aside from sport bikes...in their case, I would go with Motul.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me
cae6d03b9ccb66944a7fcae775af6259.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I cooked the sweet n sour chicken last night, and tomorrow night will be the salmon, so tonight is microwave magic for the spouse, and some beer-battered fish filets for me, thank you Mrs. Pauls. :D

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I cooked the sweet n sour chicken last night, and tomorrow night will be the salmon, so tonight is microwave magic for the spouse, and some beer-battered fish filets for me, thank you Mrs. Pauls. :D

Andria
Prepared food is wonderful! Brands are Important. I hear people Bitch because they buy 300 fish sticks for .2.89 & they taste like shit. Wonder why. :giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Prepared food is wonderful! Brands are Important. I hear people Bitch because they buy 300 fish sticks for .2.89 & they taste like shit. Wonder why. :giggle:

Yeah it's fine to buy those cheap fish sticks if the budget is really tight, lord knows we had our years of that. But I really like those beer-battered fish filets, I think they're among the best of the battered fish filets in the frozen foods aisle. And I was never a fish eater as a kid, really hated it, but I've come to enjoy it in some varieties -- still don't care much for fresh-water fish, they're mostly so small that they're hard to filet completely, lots of bones.. but the large salt-water fish, there are quite a few that I really enjoy. Salmon is kind of a mix I guess -- salt water that spawn in fresh... but they're big fish, so they're well-filet'ed.

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it's fine to buy those cheap fish sticks if the budget is really tight, lord knows we had our years of that. But I really like those beer-battered fish filets, I think they're among the best of the battered fish filets in the frozen foods aisle. And I was never a fish eater as a kid, really hated it, but I've come to enjoy it in some varieties -- still don't care much for fresh-water fish, they're mostly so small that they're hard to filet completely, lots of bones.. but the large salt-water fish, there are quite a few that I really enjoy. Salmon is kind of a mix I guess -- salt water that spawn in fresh... but they're big fish, so they're well-filet'ed.

Andria
I shrimped as a young man. King Fish dipped in corn meal is my favorite. Fishing is the only job I have ever had that offered the chance to go home rich if you didn't drown. I loved it so.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I shrimped as a young man. King Fish dipped in corn meal is my favorite. Fishing is the only job I have ever had that offered the chance to go home rich if you didn't drown. I loved it so.

This place is gonna make me fat. Everytime I pop in someone is talking about food! LOVE shrimp and almost bought it for dinner tonight except I HATE when they advertise peeled and deveined but I look in the case and see all the black gross lines in them! Had to pass bcuz that's a pain in the butt to do.

I bought fish and crab cakes. Ya, shocking everyone, I'm actually gonna cook. :rolleyes:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This place is gonna make me fat. Everytime I pop in someone is talking about food! LOVE shrimp and almost bought it for dinner tonight except I HATE when they advertise peeled and deveined but I look in the case and see all the black gross lines in them! Had to pass bcuz that's a pain in the butt to do.

I bought fish and crab cakes. Ya, shocking everyone, I'm actually gonna cook. :rolleyes:
Angie toooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors