Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Relax time, Have a great night everyone!!!
tumblr_nmvlsutImo1ruoonno1_500_zps3kcxfv98.jpg
Good Night Whiskey have a great evening!!!!!!!!:blowkiss: :):)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya Vapin. How is the garden doing?
Hey Pete I had a good dinner and so did my dogs, settling down for the evening, going to have a good vape with my Gemini Tank, got it figured out and it is working great. Very funny so many people on You Tube are giving it a thumbs down, do not buy. A little time and patience and it is great, ceramic coil, very smooth and clean, very good flavor, one star less than the Crown. Two days ago I was ready to send it back, not now, a winner.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We forgive here. In my case my memory is getting older. I have locked myself in the car, while I was still in it. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Well, it's one thing, (a very great thing!) when your friends can forgive/overlook when you act like an ass; it's quite another to read your own rantings and just cringe in embarassment at having acted like such an ass. :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well guys, sorry I've been mia. I had some more testing and am 95% sure I'll miscarry. I'm so sad. But I am grateful for my Son Jaxon and thus weekend we are all going out of town for our anniversary. So I picked up my vape today.

I am just so sorry. But I'm gonna pray for that 5%. tooo!! Much love to ya chickie.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im tired from runnin around all day and working on the bike. Still so very pleased and happy on the progress with it. Still got to install the horn, rear master and figure out the headlight bug but the rear master wont take more then a half hour and half the horn issue will be mounting the thing but the headlight still bugs me. I only have high beam. Im betting the bulbs bad...... what ever ill figure it out saturday.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im tired from runnin around all day and working on the bike. Still so very pleased and happy on the progress with it. Still got to install the horn, rear master and figure out the headlight bug but the rear master wont take more then a half hour and half the horn issue will be mounting the thing but the headlight still bugs me. I only have high beam. Im betting the bulbs bad...... what ever ill figure it out saturday.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!
Good Night Boat my friend see ya tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors