Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
:eek:
I'd start DIY before paying that for juice! Shit better have a happy side effect for that price.:crazy:
Right?! They sponsored a Facebook group I am in and call themselves a "premium" company lolol. Never heard of them. I made a comment about prices and got lamb based for it of course....gotta love Facebook trolls

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whenever it's this late it takes so long to catch up

For me, when I first get here either late-morning or noonish is when it's hardest to catch up... all these damn early risers! GAHHHHHH!! The only time I wanna see 6am is from the night-side of it. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always have good intentions of getting here early but something always comes up, today it was an early lab/Dr apt.

I usually get here probably about 30-40 mins after rising, while I'm drinking my first cup of tea. However, I've learned the hard way that if anything I read particularly ticks me off, wait till later to respond to it. Because really I'm not civilized yet, that soon after waking. If it's just hi good morning, I can manage that. But anything that irks me... WAIT FOR GOD'S SAKE BEFORE INSERTING KEYBOARD INTO MOUTH! :D

Andria

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually get here probably about 30-40 mins after rising, while I'm drinking my first cup of tea. However, I've learned the hard way that if anything I read particularly ticks me off, wait till later to respond to it. Because really I'm not civilized yet, that soon after waking. If it's just hi good morning, I can manage that. But anything that irks me... WAIT FOR GOD'S SAKE BEFORE INSERTING KEYBOARD INTO MOUTH! :D

Andria
Wise Andria is wise.:yes:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And Morley. You can't forget his silly ass

Sure she can. That's why my ass is so silly, ... to be easily forgotten.

I am quiet used being forgotten too. Hell, even my mother has forgotten me, let me see, three, six, well at least a dozen times. I take it as a compliment being forgotten. Means Hank has to do all the heavy work. I get to do all the sneaky light work like ripping out wires needed to make motors go, turning carter pins loose, slipping veggie oil on toilet seats. You know nasty stuff what confounds the enemy and demoralizes him.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno... I just know that all the crow I've had to eat for intemperate just-woke-up posts was NOT tasty at all. :D It's even worse on a forum than in email, because it's there forever for people to read. :facepalm: :zombie:

Andria
We forgive here. In my case my memory is getting older. I have locked myself in the car, while I was still in it. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes!

You forget me & get confused by me when you do remember me. Goal! :) :p :D
freaking-out-smiley-emoticon_zps7mqk6j2r.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors