Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's pretty sweet. I might have to look into one of those for my wife.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Jus so ya know, it's pretty heavy for a little thing. Like, cuboid heavy. I've been using it at work all night and I have to keep "finding" the fire button. I have to think about where it is all the time. I'll get used to it, I'm sure but I wanted you to know. Still like it though, works great!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jus so ya know, it's pretty heavy for a little thing. Like, cuboid heavy. I've been using it at work all night and I have to keep "finding" the fire button. I have to think about where it is all the time. I'll get used to it, I'm sure but I wanted you to know. Still like it though, works great!
That's why I was questioning, the natural intuitiveness of the button position seemed off. I get along with the Pico, but that looked like it could be an issue.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, im gettin some sleep, not to much work left on the bike tomorrow but still got more shit to do other then that. And im tired of being the only one awake at home. Even the dogs been asleep for hours at this point.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you . She's using a tube mod that I used to carry. It only maxes at 15w. If she decides to stay with vaping I'm looking for a good mod to go with her Subtank Nano.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sheep-animation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors