Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad day today :(
My 83 yr old Dad passed away this morning from dementia...the coroner is here now and we are waiting for Glenn Abby (funeral home) to come out to pick up the body..he will be buried beside my little brother who drowned in 1979..right now family is gathered around him in prayers and my sisters are handling it better than I expected.. Cynthia, my step mom who has stage 4 lung cancer herself, isn't doing so well with her husband's death..Please keep my family in your prayers for me.. Thx

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Very, Very sorry about your Dad, Break :(. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My 83 yr old Dad passed away this morning from dementia...the coroner is here now and we are waiting for Glenn Abby (funeral home) to come out to pick up the body..he will be buried beside my little brother who drowned in 1979..right now family is gathered around him in prayers and my sisters are handling it better than I expected.. Cynthia, my step mom who has stage 4 lung cancer herself, isn't doing so well with her husband's death..Please keep my family in your prayers for me.. Thx

So sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. We are here for you anytime you need us my friend.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So very sorry for your loss, Break. You and your family will be in my thoughts. There really are no words to comfort you at this time, but, I hope, in time, you will find comfort in the good memories of your father. My parents passed in 95 and 99. I still miss them tremendously, but time has allowed me to heal somewhat and gain comfort in remembering them and all that did for me and all they meant to me. And I am so sorry about your step mom. May she find peace and comfort. My very best to you.
Appreciate that, thanks :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He ain't gone driver, He has just changed rigs.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

God full of mercy who dwells on high
Grant perfect rest on the wings of Your Divine Presence
In the lofty heights of the holy and pure
who shine as the brightness of the heavens
to the soul of Dad.

Who has gone to his eternal rest
as all his family and friends
pray for the elevation of his soul.
His resting place shall be in the Garden of Eden.
Therefore, the Master of mercy will care for him
under the protection of His wings for all time
And bind his soul in the bond of everlasting life.
God is his inheritance and he will rest in peace
and let us say Amen.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God full of mercy who dwells on high
to the soul of Dad.

and let us say Amen.
Thanks Vapin, :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
  • God full of mercy who dwells on high
    to the soul of Dad.

and let us say Amen.
    "Remember also our brothers and sisters who have fallen asleep in the hope of the resurrection and all who have died in your mercy: welcome them into the light of your face. Have mercy on us all, we pray, that with the blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Blessed Joseph, Her spouse, and with the blessed Apostles, and all the Saints who have pleased you throughout the ages, we may merit to be co-heirs to eternal life, and may praise and glorify you through your Son, Jesus Christ."

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I feel for you. I just lost my dad back in October. It's rough

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dab95c643a4d755c759e6c3a9345946e.jpg

GUYS!!!! VAPEMAIL!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wowzers, NICE!!!!!!!!!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Very sad to hear that, and my condolences Jimmy. Prayers to you, and your family.
Like you needed that, on top of everything else.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So sorry to hear this, prayers to you and family break<3

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

So sorry to hear that.... Condolences to you and your family. {{{{{Break-19}}}}}

Andria

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a35d7609c362485d372812fc9b0d1bea.jpg

It's a little awkward, I have to say. It's so small! I find I'm using my middle finger for the fire button. I would say this is definitely for little hands. You big mitted guys wouldn't like it. But it's pretty sweet looking!! I got it from 101vape, the day they came out with the kit. No coils for it yet, they should have those this week. It only comes with one 0.5 Clapton coil in it. Also comes with extra Orings for the tank. All my Kanger tanks will fit in it too. It'll take some getting used to I think,,, but it's sexy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
oh, and there is supposed to be a rebuildable deck coming out for the tank too. We all know my history with rebuildables, I'll probly pass on that and stick to the stock coils.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a35d7609c362485d372812fc9b0d1bea.jpg

It's a little awkward, I have to say. It's so small! I find I'm using my middle finger for the fire button. I would say this is definitely for little hands. You big mitted guys wouldn't like it. But it's pretty sweet looking!! I got it from 101vape, the day they came out with the kit. No coils for it yet, they should have those this week. It only comes with one 0.5 Clapton coil in it. Also comes with extra Orings for the tank. All my Kanger tanks will fit in it too. It'll take some getting used to I think,,, but it's sexy!!!

Thank you for your pic and view/review of the ergo's.
I was looking for something like this to tame down the tall assed Crown tank.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, got my Breazy order in just now. Did a dual Clapton nickel build on my Origenny 6ml, wicked with cotton for auto-dripping. Loaded it with "Lucky Bastard" by Cafe Racer (really love their juices)....and....SUPERB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors