Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d83b57fdfa6a080c113104e19dff6876.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, everyone. :)

I will be the wise guy this morning. Let us all choose being well and happy today. Remember, if all else fails you can smile and confound everyone, including yourself. :) Sometimes confusion is the better part of living insanely in an insane world.

Today, I begin writing draft copy of a novel. Did hope to have the synopsis more cleaned up prior to moving on. Seems my reaching out for help in that fell upon deaf ears for whatever rationale. Will move along and do what I feel comfortable doing quantity wise, if it's 1,000 words or 3,000, or even 500 I'll be happy. :)

Well, I hope everyone has great ones. Excuse me. Off to attend living. :)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
why not just wrap claptons with straight SS?
I used 26/32 ss Clapton and fused ss Clapton.
TI has a lot of controversy attached to it and the ss seems to be a little smother in tc
Whats the controversy? The titanium works fine. And its a really nice vape

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Whats the controversy? The titanium works fine. And its a really nice vape
safety, Boat. Health concerns.

I do these weird things, like researching. It's a curse really; but, before I use things to inhale, I want to make sure they are safe.
I wont make any claim that it is or it isn't safe, But, Ti has a lot of screaming from both sides of the aisle. enough controversy, that if I cant tell, I would rather not use it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I do these weird things, like researching. It's a curse really; but, before I use things to inhale, I want to make sure they are safe.
I wont make any claim that it is or it isn't safe, But, Ti has a lot of screaming from both sides of the aisle. enough controversy, that if I cant tell, I would rather not use it.
Mornin Bird :)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Murning Brudda

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors