Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4abd6cced0653ce2410a694a083d8730.jpg
See... For me, that'd just make shit worse

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Night yall. Gonna try to mow the yard tomorrow so long as the arm isnt hurting after work lol be the first thing I have done in a few days.

Also found out what the piece of metal in my arm is... just might be a piece of a 7.62x54r bullet jacket

Goodnight every one

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Rest good.
Imagine the odds of that...:wait:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should go back to my weekly new cat avatars. But they don't show as well in that little circle as they did in the square avatars at ECF.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Out of the options i had in front of me, for what i wanted, it was the best choice. They had a thinner gauge and its a little higher then nickle and ss
why not just wrap claptons with straight SS?
I used 26/32 ss Clapton and fused ss Clapton.
TI has a lot of controversy attached to it and the ss seems to be a little smother in tc

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know of any larger chain type businesses which accept old mod/s or battery/ies for recycling (and / or proper disposal)? Here local to us there was a Radio Shack in Ravenswood which did, it shut down a few years ago though. Do not yet need a place to accept anything. Would like to have an idea though for when such is the case. Yes, I've used search engines, to no avail. Thought maybe other vaping folks might know.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone know of any larger chain type businesses which accept old mod/s or battery/ies for recycling (and / or proper disposal)? Here local to us there was a Radio Shack in Ravenswood which did, it shut down a few years ago though. Do not yet need a place to accept anything. Would like to have an idea though for when such is the case. Yes, I've used search engines, to no avail. Thought maybe other vaping folks might know.
Some vape shops take batteries, any recycling centers, and possibly if you have a Batteries Plus store.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some vape shops take batteries, any recycling centers, and possibly if you have a Batteries Plus store.

I did another quick search just in case. :) Found http://recyclenation.com/ & also see that our local Verizon wireless shop will probably accept the batteries. The Recycle Nation site pointed out a local hardware store, a Tractor Supply store, Wal-Mart, Kroger's, and surprisingly the U.S. Post Office as other places that may accept batteries, mods for recycling. I went a scenic route in the search. It first took me to ebay, which had a FAQ page regarding recycling batteries. Seems I always take the long way home, but I manage getting there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors