Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did I say something earlier about sanity ? No I meant hoping for not to much insanity LMAO ! So the fridge had a small lake in the bottom. Found the drain hose and it was plugged and had a block of ice in it. Cleaned that out and decided to do the rest of the maintenance. Cleaned out the coils and the floor behind the fridge. Vacumed cleaned the kitchen washed some clothes and food shopped. So that was only mild insanity. Now I'm done for the day. See ya in the AM.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fresh:coffee2: is on:wave:

I will take one pete

Did I say something earlier about sanity ? No I meant hoping for not to much insanity LMAO ! So the fridge had a small lake in the bottom. Found the drain hose and it was plugged and had a block of ice in it. Cleaned that out and decided to do the rest of the maintenance. Cleaned out the coils and the floor behind the fridge. Vacumed cleaned the kitchen washed some clothes and food shopped. So that was only mild insanity. Now I'm done for the day. See ya in the AM.

Shit, you can come do mine.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Noms....DEF not a museum piece :D
thumbnail_IMG_20160501_1750039731_zpsvza3k6am.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My largest complaint about womens jeans is the length vs. the waist....why do all jean manufacturers think that fat girls are tall girls (at least in my case)?????? I find jeans that fit my wast and they are hanging off my toes...INCHES off my toes! Even if I buy short. I am 5'6" so I am not all that tall, or short...it's annoying!!!!!

I used to be 5'7", though I'm just a hair over 5'6" now, but I still need pants that are very long; my legs are a bit longer than the rest of my entire body. which works out great in dresses, but I don't wear them much anymore -- I may still have great legs, but nobody cares, considering what the rest of me looks like. :D

For leggins, I usually buy XL and then have to run some tighter elastic thru the waistband, just so the stupid things are long enough.

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to be 5'7", though I'm just a hair over 5'6" now, but I still need pants that are very long; my legs are a bit longer than the rest of my entire body. which works out great in dresses, but I don't wear them much anymore -- I may still have great legs, but nobody cares, considering what the rest of me looks like. :D

For leggins, I usually buy XL and then have to run some tighter elastic thru the waistband, just so the stupid things are long enough.

Andria
Lol
I like girls with long legs :)
In fact Rod Stewart's "Hot Legs" is still one of my all time favorite tunes to this day So is Van Halens' "California Girls"...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im in fucking love. Temp controlled claptons are the fucking best thing ever.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol
I like girls with long legs :)
In fact Rod Stewart's "Hot Legs" is still one of my all time favorite tunes to this day So is Van Halens' "California Girls"...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Heh. From mid-thigh down, I can still edge into the Hot Legs category... but above that... saddle-bags... belly... middle-aged FO SHO! :D :giggle:

Getting old is hell. The only thing it beats is the alternative. ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors