Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi, thanks! that reminds me, I still need to send that email to get the ball rolling on that. I'll add that to my to-do list for tomorrow.
How are you this evening?
Doing pretty good still have to leave here before long to go check on my mom and have a little visit. How are you and Brenda doing buddy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna say g'night in here, have a good evening everyone!!!!
tumblr_o0i6pakPYd1qz7t0xo1_1280_zpsjsybh2mf.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, people use titanium for its ultrafuckinghighresistance. Ok Boat
Out of the options i had in front of me, for what i wanted, it was the best choice. They had a thinner gauge and its a little higher then nickle and ss

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Night yall. Gonna try to mow the yard tomorrow so long as the arm isnt hurting after work lol be the first thing I have done in a few days.

Also found out what the piece of metal in my arm is... just might be a piece of a 7.62x54r bullet jacket

Goodnight every one

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Love you all I'm here with a new born challenge. 94 Harley I have paid 850.00 for. I will make it right & make a few bucks. Just can't stand not having one. I know I can't ride it, yet.:)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

My husband used to ride; he's a really small guy who can't handle a very tall or heavy bike, but those really low-slung ones are really easy to handle, he says. Maybe try something like that, after you've healed a bit more?

Andria

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Night yall. Gonna try to mow the yard tomorrow so long as the arm isnt hurting after work lol be the first thing I have done in a few days.

Also found out what the piece of metal in my arm is... just might be a piece of a 7.62x54r bullet jacket

Goodnight every one

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Good night Itsme. Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors