Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' Darlin':blowkiss:

I swear somebody has a voodoo doll of me, with a knife in my back.:mad:

Morning Jimmy.
I hope the happy memories keep your spirits up, and you moving forward.
Thanks Rat
It's still terribly hard but alot of family came in from out of town for the funeral and we are helping each get through this as best we can...but thanks again for your reply.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
tumblr_o5cp1hzNlD1qb7kz1o1_500_zpsaehnqomm.jpg
:wave:
Someone who did that picture has earned a mouth full of shit and a pair of piss soaked shoes.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty bad, Looks like nic, ejuice Pg/Vg and gear take the hit
But its a 499 page doc....Folks are still reading through it

Ejuice yes, I don't think they are messing with the ingredients seperately. DIY I think you will be ok, gear is where it is going to hurt.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My parting statement at the deeming thread:
"I'm not here to debate or defend my position, I am here to state what is likely to occur. This information is based on my close friendships with modders and juicers based on my membership and relationship with the members of HEMO. This is a situation that was seen years ago, and in a great many cases, already planned for. Yes, it will eliminate well over half of the juicers and mod makers out there....and it needs to. The market is WAY over-flooded, and culling the herd is a healthy thing. It will increase competition, improve the quality, and re-create the market to appeal to those with tighter budgets. Conspiracy theorists will believe what they will, but that will have ZERO impact on the industry. When you have thousands and thousands of juicers out there, only the strongest prevail. Again, I am not here to debate, I am just telling the story as it exists with those who have positioned themselves properly in anticipation of such events. Have a nice day"

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I'm not here to debate or defend my position, I am here to state what is likely to occur. This information is based on my close friendships with modders and juicers based on my membership and relationship with the members of HEMO. This is a situation that was seen years ago, and in a great many cases, already planned for. Yes, it will eliminate well over half of the juicers and mod makers out there....and it needs to. The market is WAY over-flooded, and culling the herd is a healthy thing. It will increase competition, improve the quality, and re-create the market to appeal to those with tighter budgets. Conspiracy theorists will believe what they will, but that will have ZERO impact on the industry. When you have thousands and thousands of juicers out there, only the strongest prevail. Again, I am not here to debate, I am just telling the story as it exists with those who have positioned themselves properly in anticipation of such events. Have a nice day"
You are 100% correct. I will just get my stock up and not have to worry. All we can do now is throw support into prop 2058.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't diy, I don't have too many set up either. I guess I need to save a ton of $ since this will drive up prices on everything. .

Vape on
The emerging offshore market will create lower prices. US regulation is expensive....Offshore regulation is geared more towards consumer safety, and not profiteering and political graft. China over the years has proven this with the increasing quality of their products. Imagine what the RRP of a Reuleaux or VTC Mini would be, if manufactured in the US.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bravo, well said. I have enough to last me at least 30 years after I'm dead. I saw the bullet coming & stepped aside & dodged it. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors