Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love Mother Nature and You! :blowkiss:

Hey, after a few minutes of being idle, when I get back on the VU page and refresh, I get kicked out and have to log back in. Been doing this since last night.
cloud fair may be having issues, I always see that referenced when that happens, in time it clears itself up, if not we'll report it in the "forum Bugs" area

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I invite every one with the goberment & remind them the offer to kiss my pink ass is still valid.
3aa98c67d098bbcb116db506ca781178.jpg

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd say do it soon, you are going to have places out there that will use this to jump at a chance to hike prices and profit from the FDA hysteria

On the flip side, pay attention as the time comes closer for people looking to cash out quick. Small business will blow out their inventory at a stupid low cost when it gets closer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last time I bought pre made juice was about a week into vaping when I determined I can't afford this. I learned to make my own thru My Family here, & never looked back. If a person can read, they can make juice. Period. :shades:
I haven't bought pre-made juice in three years as of the the 15th of this month and damn proud of it. ( for the same reason )

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors